Data Analysts Team LeaderNetanya, Central District Requisition Number R0021839 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the team
The team is responsible for the process in which a specific seller item is connected with a specific eBay product.
The adoption team is mostly about item classification: we classify every item on eBay using different structured data elements, working alongside the PM and the R&D to create a feedback loop in which data is used to understand different issues and come up with insights and solutions.
Your Opportunities within the Catalog team
- Lead a group of data analysts and data managers.
- Manage the team using Agile methodologies.
- Drive process improvement to achieve higher productivity and efficiency within the team and our operational vendors.
- Responsibility to achieve metric goals of the organization.
- Manage a dynamic and complexed work plan. Ensure completion of different deliverables, milestones and action items on schedule and within constraints.
- Manages activities and mitigates risks across projects .
- Act as a leader in the extended management team in charge of several cross processes and activities.
- Grow long-term relationships with the different teams in the SD group including product managers, R&D teams etc.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors and peers in other practices.
What shall you bring to the table?
- At least 5 years of experience as team manager in a dynamic Hi-Tech and global work environment
- Experienced in analyzing large amounts of data and extracting insights.
- Proactive, responsible, independent and self-managed result-driven professional.
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in operational management related activities
- Ability to adjust and be flexible in the face of uncertainty and to manage multiple priorities under pressure.
- Organized, detailed oriented, with the ability to take initiative and work independently but also be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Strong presentation skills (Hebrew and English)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Technical background DB , SQL , advanced Excel, statistics analysis or coding – a must
- Willing to travel up to several times a year.
- Big Data technologies – an advantage.
Meet the hiring manager
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: