Data ArchitectSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0021553 Subsidiary StubHub
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We are the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub: We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven: We strive for excellence; constantly improving our game
Courageous: We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status qu
Inventive: We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse: We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand: We experience the world through StubHub
THE OPPORTUNITY: Data Architect
LOCATION: Based in San Francisco, CA
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
MTS2 , Data Architect
Stubhub is looking for a MTS2 , Data Architect expert. Do you thrive on building data architecture that enables high-volume growth as well as the ability to scale and stay at the cutting-edge? StubHub is looking for an innovator who can guide our enterprise data management to new heights.
To be successful in this role, you will need a combination of proven Data/database Architectural experience with eCommernce, Financial and Account system domain knowledge. We offer an innovative development environment that delivers a world-class online ticketing experience to fans. If you’re passionate about data management, enjoy solving complex data challenges related to functionality/scale and looking for a platform to springboard your career, StubHub wants to hear from you.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain the Enterprise Data Model at the Logical and Physical Level
- Steward of Enterprise Data Lifecycle Management including data storage, data retention, backup/recovery and data security technologies
- Manage data design standards, master data and metadata management
- Manage data governance by bringing together stakeholders and driving data quality
- Lead strategy & architecture for data management
- Champion & drive data architecture solutions from conception to implementation
- Participation in ARF architecture reviews
Qualifications (Key Skills/Education and Experience):
- Master's degree in CS/EE or equivalent experience
- 7 ~10 years of Data Architect / Modeling experience
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of an enterprise data model, metadata solution and data life cycle management in both RDBMS, Big Data environments
- Excellent understanding Oracle technologies and related products
- Strong experience using Oracle 11g, 12C RAC, ADG, Data Partition
- Good knowledge of data modeling tools like ER Studio/ERwin
- Expertise in information and integration architecture and technologies
- Domain knowledge of eCommerce, Data Warehousing, Financial, Account system is a strong plus
- Experience with Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, MS My Sql, SQL Server is highly demanded
- Cloud Microservices application data modeling experience is a must
- Strong leadership, problem solving, communication and influencing skills
- Must be able to work with diverse teams members representing many segments of StubHub organization
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
StubHub is a Subsidiary of eBay.
View ouraccessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself