Salesforce.com Lead, AustraliaSydney, New South Wales Requisition Number R0022360 Subsidiary Gumtree
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Role Purpose: The Salesforce.com lead will be the subject matter expert for all integrated systems in Gumtree focused on driving user and process adoption, training, data quality optimization, end user support and adding value through meaningful, insightful, reports and dashboards. This role will also be responsible for maintaining strong relationships with Global Salesforce team in Amsterdam, and being an advocate for Australia.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders and our eBay Classifieds Group Global Salesforce.com team with first line local technical support and troubleshooting
- Evaluate, review and influence data quality, perform cleansing & de-duplication activities, provide exception reports to stakeholders and management
- Take ownership of local process documentation; be able to articulate feature and/or bug requirements, prioritise and sign-off on Global platform releases via Wiki & JIRA
- Foster and maintain key relationships with business, product and technology leaders to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities, milestones and integrations
- Work directly with local stakeholders to turn business requirements into meaningful, insightful, reports and dashboards
- Align with eCG Global support team to improve local communication of system alerts, identified bugs and release schedules
- Be an active member of the eCG Global Salesforce Centre of Excellence; contribute to Q&A and attend regular meet-ups to drive collaboration and best practices
- Devise and develop local training plans and materials for users - keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing sessions for platform releases
- Monitor user adoption rates, pro-actively respond with additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources to improve
- Catalyst Team: This team, based in Amsterdam, is responsible for the maintenance and development of the Global Salesforce Platform.
- Technical Team: This team provides maintains and develops the technical requirements for Gumtree.
- Finance Team: You will be required to support this team in building reports to measure revenue actuals and revenue pipeline.
- Outsourced Team: Account managers and Accounts receivable agents will require training and support in using the Salesforce platform. Reports and Dashboards will need to be managed for this team.
- Sales Team: This team will require training and support in using the Salesforce platform. Reports and Dashboards will need to be managed for this team.
- Ad Sales Team: This team will require training and support in using the Salesforce platform. Reports and Dashboards will need to be managed for this team.
- Primarily measured on User Adoption rate, Stakeholder Management, Issue resolution.
Job Requirements & Preferred Skills / Experiences
- Around 3+years experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in business/technology field ideally
- Salesforce certification beneficial ADM 201 / ADM 211 / ADM 301
- Hands-on Salesforce experience is essential
- Atlassian Confluence (Wiki) & JIRA experience beneficial
- Understanding of relational databases with strong technical/analytical skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: