Senior Product Manager, Global PaymentsSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0023299 Subsidiary StubHub
POSITION: Senior Product Manager, Global Payments and Accounting
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub is the world's largest ticket marketplace, enabling fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of sports, concert, theater and other live entertainment events. StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. The company's unique online marketplace, dedicated solely to tickets, provides all fans the choice to buy or sell their tickets in a safe, convenient and highly reliable environment. All transactions are processed and delivered by StubHub and backed by the company's FanProtect Guarantee™ processing a ticket every second today with billions of ticket sales each year globally. Company partners MLB, AEG, ESPN and many leading teams such as the San Francisco Giants and University of Texas, along with over 60 other teams in MLB, NBA, NHL and NCAA.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
This Senior Product Manager for Global Payments and Accounting is responsible for seller payments and internal financial systems integrations with the StubHub marketplace, and is part of our Global Product team in San Francisco. This role focuses on delivering business logic and seamless integration with the underlying StubHub financial systems responsible for issuing payments to sellers and StubHub accounting.
- You will define the product strategy and roadmap for your respective domain
- You will specify product requirements for new features, integrating market analysis, research and input from internal stakeholders
- You will drive product development with a team of extraordinary engineers and designers
- You will ensure impeccable product launches by executing pilot and beta programs
- You will use metrics to drive the success of products
- You will get stuff done in a constantly evolving environment
- MBA/BA in Finance or Similar
- Experience building features for financial systems
- Experience in payments systems
- Outstanding interpersonal and management skills
- Be our MVP with an ability to work well across engineering and business
- Ability to simplify complex systems into a phenomenal experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Finance, Engineering, Science, Math, or Economics)
- 2-5 years of product management experience
- Experience working with financial and accounting systems
- You will have Global Payments experience (international payment regulations)
The StubHub Product team works closely with design and engineering to transform how customers access and discover entertainment experiences around the world. We leverage our technology platform to innovate in the entertainment space and our team is focused on launching one-of-a-kind experiences that make everyday life easier and more entertaining for millions of customers. The ideal candidate combines world-class product vision sensibility and skills, a desire to make a huge impact in the entertainment industry, great communication skills, and a passion for working in a fast-paced, agile environment with a true drive to help build amazing experiences.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself