Sr. Product Manager 2 - TechnicalSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0025230 Subsidiary eBay
eBay, Inc. is seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager to join the Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services team. We need a top-notch product leader to bring innovation to eBay’s Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution. Our goal is to make eBay’s Engineers across the globe supremely productive by transforming how we deploy, test and run software. We do this by managing infrastructure complexities that operate at global scale and in an automated, self-service way.
This position reports to the Director of Product Management. The product Manager will be responsible for developing product features, roadmaps, customer/ partner teams engagement and have a strong execution focus in an agile environment.
eBay Inc., is an extraordinary and creative environment and is evolving at a rapid pace. We need our cloud services to delight eBay’s innovators. We are looking for someone who is passionate about how cloud platforms are led, consumed, and operated in the most scalable and repeatable manner possible.
You would have an understanding and strong experiences in Cloud technologies
You are very passionate about end user experiences that includes application life cycle
management, lights out management of eBay’s applications for our customers and managing test infrastructures in the most efficient & reliable manner.
You can demonstrate knowledge of virtualization (VMware, OpenStack), Containerization, Cluster management solutions and the cloud technologies landscape
You should be very strong with automation experiences to promote developer productivity
You obsess about security and “always on” services
You have some knowledge and understanding across a wide breadth of technology domains, with ability to quickly assimilate the inter-relationships of various disciplines
You have the ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to comprehend complex business initiatives
You are able to articulate product requirements to various audiences (high level to deep low level technical).
You have experience managing a team of developers, architects and/or product managers in a cloud related product/service
You have good leadership skills; self-motivated; craft transparency; and are an excellent teammate with a “Can Do” attitude
- Customer engagement management
- Collaborate closely with DevOps Engineers, Partners, Internal customers, Product Managers & Management
- Lead reporting progress for portfolio of products/ tools
- Periodic and timely reporting to the business, our users, clients and other entities
- Manage organization, tracking and delivery of cloud-based automation solutions
- Build repeatable structures that help usher in operational rigor promotes transparency to management, customers and partner teams.
- Impeccable leadership skills - Building, leading and instilling teams with a constant focus on accountability, delivery, and positive customer experiences.
- Be a top performer who thrives in a very dynamic and demanding environment, thinks critically, delivers quickly, and collaborates across a variety of functions.
- Demonstrate strong internal drive, a tenacious spirit, a collaborative method of working
- Drive delivery of complex technology projects on time.
- Excellent communication skills, diplomacy, collaboration, good judgment and awesome instincts are important success factors for this role.
- You should know how to get things done and get the best out of your collaborators without burning your bridges.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: