Tech Ops Lead Payments Customer ExpDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0039373 Subsidiary eBay
- Tech Lead responsible for driving World Class Tech operations & service to minimize teammate & Customer impact.
- Drive Effective tech support of the strategic multi-year Payments Initiative – including ramps and rollout to new sites
- Lead new Projects & major product releases intake/onboarding into technology Operations & support effectively- proactive monitoring & alerting, team training to support effectively- for cs applications and site changes, feedback loop and quality audits, build strong relationships with Product management to drive resolution of issues
- Manage and participate in cross functional collaborative teams from Global Customer Service Design, Partner Managements, Workforce Operations and Leadership to provide regional, and market specific strategies for improving operations support.
- Lead and optimize Triage and escalation of tech issues reported globally to minimize impact on contact centers & customers
- Ensure escalation & alerting Criteria definition, standardization & communications are streamlined
- Work with global Product Development Teams and Site Operations to resolve open bugs.
- Drive Site Bugs Operational Efficiency for teammates driving less time filing bugs, looking up cskbs, visibility into open issues and close feedback loop.
- Communication of high impact / mission critical issues to leadership and GCX teams
- Optimized Bug Management Process- reviews, prioritization, updates, tagging, knowledge updates, accuracy checks, alerts, trends & patterns, bug reporting, jira dashboard management
- Ensure Turnovers to next shift to ensure continuity for high priority bug resolution
- Set up playbooks & process for KB Audits, Quality & knowledge creation within the team
- Drive automation for consistency & efficiency
- Conduct White Glove Weekly Meetings with Business partners - Reviewing & Prioritizing Current bugs/urgent topics, Discuss any Silent sufferings (issues that are happening but are not reported), Coaching, New Hire Training on technical Issues, Discuss any other business needs
- Reporting for Internal & External - Productivity and Bug tickets
- Quality & Productivity Analysis of the team’s work –bugs handled, SLA, labels, accuracy, priority, workaround, Country, Jira, knowledgebase update, make sure published for all needed markets, Status as appropriate
- A degree in the field of Computer Science (Bachelors degree, advanced technical degree, apprenticeship or at least work experience of 3 years))
- Experience technical project management & technology operations
- Experience in FinTech, payment processors & Customer Service as plus
- Good MS Office Experience or qualification
- GitHub and JIRA experience
- ITIL certified is a plus
- Experience working and interfacing directly with High Level stake holders
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: