Senior Product Manager - Search ScienceSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0040262 Subsidiary eBay
About the Company:
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay a company you can be proud to be a part of.
About the Role:
We are looking for a top notch product manager to join the Search Science Product team to develop and grow the science algorithms for eBay Search in international markets. The ideal candidate should have experience developing and growing online commerce products. The candidate should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and should have experience with defining requirements, driving cross team collaboration and exec level communication, working with engineering and science team to define the solutions. The candidate should be adept at data driven decision making and with analyzing huge amount of data.
- Own product strategy and roadmap for Search for international markets
- Data driven product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term investment in technology platforms
- Effectively communicate strategies & trade-offs up to senior leaders and down to development teams
- Putting the customer first, understand market specific nuances and identify science algorithm improvements to address unique market specific needs
- Driving collaboration across multiple teams to ensure teams are aligned and are working towards solving customer problems
- Drive A/B testing to identify launch candidates that improve metrics
- 5 years of strong product management experience with at least 3 years in e-Commerce, Online advertising or similar Marketplace driven products
- Proven track record launching product solutions to market, at scale and globally
- Experience with agile development process and can get hands dirty where needed
- Balances technical and commercial acumen; able to communicate what is possible and what will have the biggest impact on the business
- Builds strong relationships internally and externally; an active listener and clear communicator; can lead by influence
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: