Business Analytics ManagerShanghai, China Requisition Number R0040426
CAC Off-Platform KO Analytics team is hiring an extremely talented, highly motivated and productive individual with expertise in the areas of business analytics. Our team partner with KO BU team to meet their analytic needs and conduct extensive analyses of eBay’s rich data, generating insights, and communicating insights to KP BU team to guide strategic roadmap. The team also works on techniques to manage and process large amount of data efficiently and effectively. Key tools & methods used in the group are SQL, R, Python, Excel, MS Office.
At eBay, we can offer you exciting challenges, and a fun place to work. The work environment empowers you to have a real impact on millions of end users. Join us and be at the forefront of online ecommerce.
* Sound business judgment and quantitative analytic ability.
* Strong communication skills and experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis.
* Good Excel and PowerPoint skills, experience with database query tools utilizing SQL and a basic understanding of data warehouse architecture are required.
* Knowledge of large scale database architecture and or proficiency with statistical analysis tools such as SAS/R/Python is a plus.
* Strong interpersonal skills including ability to present insights and recommendations persuasively.
* Skill and confidence in dealing with people at all levels of the organization are essential.
* Intellectual curiosity, passion for problem-solving, and comfort with ambiguity.
* High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth environment.
* Ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment while juggling multiple responsibilities.
* A passion for understanding and serving the unique community of eBay.
* Prefer candidate with experience from an e-Commerce company, management consulting firm, investment bank, or financial services company.
* BA + 7 years experience or MS/MBA + 5 year experience
* Quick learner, understand the general business in e-Commerce industry
*Excellent English communication, both verbal and written
*Excellent presentation skills, having experience in presenting in front of executive level audience
*Great sense with numbers, tables, charts, trend recognition
*Ability to extract conceptual insights from large and diversified data/results
*Work experience in SQL or any advanced programming language
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: