AR Reporting AnalystAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0025853 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Accounts Receivable Reporting Analyst
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have ten brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun.
As an AR Reporting Analyst you will be responsible for AR management of our B2B products across our 10+ global businesses. You will develop deep knowledge of our 'quote to cash’ processes across various systems. We expect our AR Reporting Analyst to take full ownership of our global AR operations and liaise with finance managers to improve processes, outstanding debt, important metrics and troubleshoot where needed.
- Manage the general ageing of the Accounts Receivable portfolio and achieve overall corporate targets.
- AR Managing payment and monitoring of payments
- Monthly and Quarterly AR reporting to all stakeholders.
- Liaising with our third party CS vendor to manage outsource responsibilities (credit notes, refunds, non-link)
- AR operations (such as credit notes, refunds and questions from our BU's)
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years post-education experience, preferably in an Accounts Receivable position.
- BSc degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- College level education.
- Fluent in English.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, high attention to detail.
- Consistent record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Hands-on mentality and willingness to perform operational tasks
What we offer:
Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor. The chance to work closely with other teams across eBay; in Europe, the USA and globally. A competitive salary, phenomenal benefits and an excellent working environment. Silicon Valley amenities, such as iPhones and MacBook Pros, exciting high spec dev machines and very nice office facilities.
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an exceptional and engaging one.
If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a reciprocal and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your cv. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert, Recruiting eBay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: