Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0040387 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and creativity, where you can shape the future of commerce? Want to impact how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to build a results-oriented and diverse work environment, join eBay.
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds in Germany and growing at speed. Currently, we have more than 35 million live ads and about 30 million outstanding visitors per month - with the majority on mobile devices. Customer centricity and passion for our products is what helps us to develop our platform. Our agile environment, weekly usability tests, prototyping and multi-functional teams make our product better every single day.
If you want to join this journey, then apply for the role as Digital Marketing Manager (f/m/d) - 24 months fixed-term contract.
- Build strategies and initiate tactics for user acquisition, -activation and -retention with focus on mobile by using all channels you can think of.
- Lead channels like paid search, display (retargeting, app installs), Social (Facebook/Instagram), YouTube etc.
- Think “full funnel” and come up with creative solutions on how to build brand equity and platform usage.
- Continuously optimize campaigns for efficiency - hands-on and with external support.
- Manage external agencies, including relationships, own project budgets, contracts and POs & collaborate with central marketing teams from the eBay classifieds Group.
- Measure, monitor and report development of channels based on critical metrics
Your skill profile
- BA/BS degree is required
- 4+ years of practical experience in performance marketing. Experience or very good understanding of brand marketing are a plus.
- Good knowledge about Google Search, Facebook and Analytics
- Preferably experience from an e-commerce or online marketplace
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills, familiar with agile working environments
- Proven track record to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Results-oriented yet unpretentious with a “can do attitude”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in German & English
- The position will be offered on a fixed term 2years contract (it's possible to work also part-time in this position, min. 75%)
What we offer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up while having all the benefits of belonging to the global eBay organisation.
Our local Berlin team includes all functions to run our business and make fast decisions. As a team, we value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and our mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
Working at eBay Kleinanzeigen, you can look forward to:
- A family friendly company
- Meaningful work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- High team autonomy and agile environment
- International career opportunities throughout eBay
- Home office possibilities, conference & education budget
- Competitive salary
- A working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A campus in Dreilinden/Berlin, with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee bar, canteen and shuttle-service from S-Bahn Wannsee.
Interested? We are looking forward to your application!
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: