(Junior) Product Manager (f/m)Dreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0025942 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we are part of the global eBay Family. Our 100-people sized team includes all functions to run our business. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution. We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and are still growing at an amazing speed. Currently, we have about 28 million active ads and more than 20 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices.
We are looking for a (Junior) Product Manager (f/m) to join our team!
If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and, most importantly, want to have great impact - get in touch with us!
You facilitate cross-functional projects, drive understanding of needs and, together with your skilled colleagues, develop ideas to test and implement
You team up with different stakeholders within eBay Kleinanzeigen and other eCG entities to ensure transparency, buy-in and alignment around key priorities and milestones
You ensure an ongoing delivery of customer and business value
You ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality
You have first experience in digital product management in an agile environment.
You are capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, across multiple teams and of balancing multiple priorities.
You have strong analytical skills, including the ability to define problems, collect data, communicate results and arrive at valid conclusions.
You are self-motivated; a radical thinker paired with strong execution - you challenge the status quo with the ability to articulate a path to get there.
You are a natural at consensus-building and decision making.
You are a team player and have excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills.
You inspire others and are good at what you are doing, but are always curious and feel that you have much left to learn.
- You have a high affinity for eBay Kleinanzeigen.
You are fluent in German and English.
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: