Working Student (f/m/d) FinanceDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0040476 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can become a part of the team influencing the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to building an ambitious and inclusive environment, join eBay!
eBay Kleinanzeigen is flexible and fast like a start-up, yet we're a part of the global eBay family. Our 140-people sized team includes all functions to run our business and to come to decisions quickly. We are one of the most-visited sites in Germany and are still growing at an amazing speed. On our platform we have around 42 million items for sale and with more than 35 million unique users per month we reach 52% of the German internet population. Members of our team value the entrepreneurial spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
Under this link you can find our culture values: https://themen.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/ueber-uns/ebay-kleinanzeigen-kultur/
To support the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team at eBay Kleinanzeigen, we are looking for a
Working Student (f/m/d) in Finance
- from now on, for 20 hours/week -
In an ever-changing working environment, you will have the chance to grow together with the team.
The FP&A Team at eBay Kleinanzeigen:
We are a trusted business partner for all teams within eBay Kleinanzeigen. We help guide decisions and resource allocations through the analysis of trends & drive comprehensive and efficient reporting.
- You support our month end close activities, preparing P&L reporting incl. fluctuation analyses and commentary
- You actively monitor incoming invoices, manage our accrual process and align with the Budget owners on changing requests
- You prepare weekly reporting and ad-hoc analyses
- You collaborate closely with our business units, controllership and other teams across the eBay Classifieds group globally
Your skill profile:
- You are studying Business, Accounting, Finance or related in a Bachelor/Master course
- First working experience in a similar finance role
- Strong analytical skills as well as very good MS Excel knowledge
- Structured and target-oriented ways of working
- Feels comfortable working with data, numbers and systems
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – German is a plus
- Ability to handle tight timelines
- A phenomenal atmosphere across teams and a unique company culture based on our strong values of team centricity, customer focus, agility and diversity & inclusion.
- Room for personal growth: Our team is growing, and so are our responsibilities. You can take over a comprehensive field of responsibility and have the chance to really make a difference
- Excellent working environment with flat hierarchies
- A competitive salary and additional employee benefits
- Family friendly company
- An excellent campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service. We even offer a dry-cleaning service!
- Flexibility to make the work fit your life (Home office possibilities, flexible timing)
- A fast-paced working environment with highly skilled teams, where you can learn and grow
We are looking forward to your online application at through www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Ms Nele Reiners (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for understanding we may accept online applications through our website only.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: