Product Manager, Mobile AppSan Jose, California Requisition Number R0025892
Product Management is not a job, it’s a passion!
All our product managers are hands-on, so you’ll inspire your peers with your product vision and delight our users by bringing incredible online experiences to life. You’ll be working with the best agile development teams and user experience professionals in the industry to make this happen.
In this role you will take ownership of the entire product lifecycle and drive the product development process together with your skilled colleagues. You are going to be a main driver in understanding the market, ideation and validation of products and features, prioritization, prototyping and testing, implementation, definition of launch strategies and success monitoring. If you are a believer in customer centric thinking and agile product development, if you feel responsible for your product and enjoy working in cross-functional teams and most importantly want to have great impact - get in touch with us!
· Build a deep understanding of the current and evolving needs of ebay.com consumers
· Develop and implement strategy, key products and features for the new and used vehicle segment
· People management and coaching of a cross-channel product team
· Partner with our highly skilled technology staff along with vendors/partners to develop ideal solutions
· Analysis of business and product metrics to create effective customer solutions as well as success metrics
· Coordinate the product management process from start to finish; understanding the market; ideation and validation of products and features; prioritization, storyboarding, prototyping, testing and implementation; defining launch strategies; and monitoring success.
· Work within Scrum/Kanban Product environment to deliver new products
· Coordinate across all aspects of products, by managing stakeholders and processes
· Close cooperation and alignment with all relevant departments and stakeholders (Business, Technology, Sales, Customer Support, Marketing and Finance) across the business within a fast moving, success-oriented culture
· Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development
· Strike a balance between customer and business value
· Present and explain assumptions, findings, observations, and metrics to broad cross section of eBay executives
Experience and Qualifications
· Bachelors degree or equivalent
· 5+ years of experience in digital product management in an agile online/e-commerce environment, with passion for customer experience
· 2+ years of experience in native app development and implementation
· Extensive product management and product strategy experience within desktop and mobile environments
· Effective project management skills and stakeholder management
· Proven track record of building “best-in-class” products across all devices
· Capable of operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and across multiple teams, and of balancing multiple priorities.
· Experienced in managing and mentoring Product teams in Scrum or Kanban setups with a highly collaborative approach
· Creative thinking and openness to different views and input
· Self-motivated, radical thinker paired with strong execution and an analytical, data-driven approach
· Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it.
· Experience in both IOS and Android a plus
Experience in Autos a large plus
· Team player: no one person show, no stage hog
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: