Manager, Vendor ManagementSan Jose, California
Austin, Texas Requisition Number R0040407 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re passionate about joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you'll be proud to be a part of.
The Global Payments team is responsible for designing and building eBay's first ever payments platform. We aspire to enable exemplary customer experiences, where our buyers and sellers can come together and engage in commerce on the biggest marketplace in the world.
You play a significant role by partnering with the business and technology teams that own the vendor relationship. You will own the vendor relationships for the payments team and provide the strategic oversight needed to ensure the business is performing at the highest standard. You will have experience in external vendor management, exceptional organizational skills, strong business intuition, and ability to work both independently and cross-functionally. You will be responsible for translating strategy to execution and working cross functionally to onboard and maintain a well-functioning suite of vendors that deliver critical capabilities to eBay.
- Ownership for multiple vendor relationships: setting metrics, and ensuring vendors continue to provide value to the organization
- Partner with Payments teams to shepherd new vendors through the onboarding process, including engagement with procurement, legal, compliance, finance, business and technology teams to ensure MNDAs, MSAs, and SOW are completed on time to support requirements
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with key vendors to evaluate vendor performance, discuss new capabilities, and ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Monitor vendor usage changes or degradation in vendor performance
- As the eBay SME for the vendor, you will partner with internal/external leaders to help resolve invoicing, payments, usage, contractual, and workflow related questions on vendor relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5-7 years customer vendor management experience
- Bachelor degree in business or relevant university education preferred
- Impeccable communication, ownership & organization skills
- Track record of performing beyond expectations in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
- Proven ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
- Driven personality that is eager to learn and adapt in a fast-paced
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: