Senior Product Manager – MobileBerlin, Land Berlin Requisition Number R0028435 Subsidiary mobile.de
Senior Product Manager – Mobile
At mobile.de Product, we strive to create meaning and utility for our customers, and value for our business, in everything we do. This we ensure by building products for people’s automotive lives that meet the highest level of quality and success and exceed market expectations.
As Senior Product Manager - Mobile, you will work directly with iOS and Android developers as well as cross-functional teams to craft delightful mobile app experiences that enable our customers to find their next car on the go. Whether helping them search, contact, buy or sell their car, mobile plays an integral role in mobile.de’s offering. Bringing our mobile apps to the next level will be your responsibility.
- Create a mobile strategy for mobile.de.
- Drive the vision and roadmap of our iOS and Android apps and maintain a prioritize product backlog.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and UX designers focused on creating a best in class automotive e-commerce experience.
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and various stakeholders to build consensus on the product roadmap and OKRs.
- Monitor daily mobile and app usage data and identify improvements.
- Run data-driven experiments, UX studies and analysis to inform product direction.
- You live and breathe mobile experiences. You are a passionate follower of the industry and always know the latest and greatest mobile apps before they are mainstream.
- An excellent understanding of either the iOS or Android platform (both is a plus!) and their characteristics. You will play no favorite among those platforms.
- Proven experience driving a mobile strategy within an organization.
- Instinct for what makes a product great and understand what people want.
- Strong customer focus and willingness to go the extra mile. You use data from tracking, user testing and a/b test to push for the user needs and make decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You make complex topics easily understandable.
- Empathy for high-quality and user-centered design.
- Comfortable getting scrappy and willing to help in any way that’s necessary
- You have 4-5 yrs of product experience and at least 2 yrs of mobile apps experience.
- English, German is a plus.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself