Global Head of Sales ExcellenceAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0033442 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
The business unit: eCG Global Motors
Reflecting the focus on Motors within the group, we are strengthening our commercial center of excellence, optimizing our pricing & packaging, B2B sales and marketing activities within Motors.
The role: Global Head of Sales Excellence
In close collaboration with Strategy, Pricing and Marketing leaders you will define the roadmap for sales excellence improvement across our brands. You will lead high visibility and high impact sales excellence projects ranging from sales excellence opportunity assessments, sales organization redesign to providing expert support in incentive system redesign, processes improvement or CRM design. This is an exciting and impactful role where you will be able to have a big impact.
- A mix of consulting and industry experience: minimum 5 years of experience, thereof min. 3 years in a first-tier strategy and/or sales excellence consulting firm, industry experience a plus
- Proven track record in defining and driving end-to-end strategic and operational sales excellence projects with measurable impact, ideally in: sales organization redesign, post-merger sales team integrations, incentive systems, optimization of target setting process, data driven GTM design & Sales Strategy definition, Salesforce design, Sales Analytics
- Ability to work highly independently and lead change through projects in an international organization with a wide range of partners
- Pragmatic in solving issues and focused on achieving realizable, measurable impact
- Advanced proficiency in creating and presenting concise and compelling presentations
- Data driven and analytical, strong experience with Excel (able to analyze large data sets); basic knowledge in SQL is a plus
- Down to earth team-player, not afraid of rolling up one’s sleeves and getting hands dirty
- Affinity with and experience in the tech industry (marketplaces, classifieds, software) is considered a plus
- Define the global roadmap for our sales excellence strategy
- Lead end-to-end (from inception to implementation) strategic and operational improvement sales projects across our brands
- Work closely with Global Pricing and Marketing leaders to ensure delivery of end-to-end integrated commercial strategy
- Manage the sales community and relationships with key internal partners globally
- Lead agile and diverse project teams
- Travel: ~25% of the time
- Dynamic, international teams with skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to collaborate with other teams across eBay; in Europe and globally
- A competitive salary, great benefits and an excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Great development opportunities in a global, leading classifieds & marketplaces business
From the moment that you join our team we aspire to make your employment experience an outstanding and engaging one. If you are enthusiastic and thrive in a collaborative and friendly environment then we invite you to apply and send us your CV. For more information, you can contact Radboud Fluttert 0031 6 5471 2410 / firstname.lastname@example.org, Talent Engagement Partner.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: