Global Recruiting Leader eCGAmsterdam, Netherlands Requisition Number R0035086 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Global Recruiting Leader eBay Classifieds Group
About the company:
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,300 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
The Classifieds Global Recruiting Leader is a key role in the People Team organization. This role is responsible for the direct leadership and coaching of the Classifieds Recruiting Team, as well as driving recruiting excellence in the business. This team focuses on hiring all over the world for all types of hiring, Executive, Technical, Professional and University hiring. This role will lead with purpose and create a clear vision. Inspiring innovation is essential to the success of this role! You will need to be a people person with the ability to influence business leaders to help them make strong hiring decisions.
Your team will be located in places such as Amsterdam, The UK, Germany, Canada and Australia. Developing your team, your business leaders, and helping to further develop the broader recruiting team will play an important part of your role. Additional aspects of this role include:
- Developing a recruiting strategy to power business growth
- Driving a strong employer brand across global markets
- Partner and Client Management that build solid relationships with the People Team and Business Leaders
- Full ownership of end to end executive recruiting
- Coaching and team development
- Present key performance metrics to business leaders and influence resourcing and prioritization decisions
- Use market and competitive data to drive business and team decisions
- Deliberate focus on driving a diverse and inclusive recruiting strategy
- Participate and lead candidate experience projects and initiatives
- Actively assess bottlenecks associated with day to day recruiting activities
- 8-10 years Recruiting Leadership Experience
- Experience in Technology, e-Commerce and/or innovative and fast paced businesses preferred
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Org Development, Business Management or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach
- Ability to build culture and morale across recruiting team and business
- Solid level of independence and efficiency
- Customer Focused, Driven, Innovative
- Ability to manage complexity
- Ability to create strong plans and alignment across the team and business
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: