Intern-Consumer insights/user researchAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0020084
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Job description - working student
Marktplaats is always working on getting closer to its customers and improving the platform. To know where we can improve our platforms user & market insights are gathered. Gathering these insights happens in different ways (surveys, interviews, observations studies, etc) and also on different levels varying from high level insight (like personas, consumer trends, user satisfaction scores) to more detailed level (like deep dives in specific parts of the platform, analyzing certain features).
Apart from the collecting insights, we also monitor the performance of our platform. With the CX (Customer eXperience) dashboard we keep track of the user satisfaction during their whole journey, in our case a buying and a selling journey.
CMI function’s mission is to drive Marktplaats success by being the voice of the customer to empower the teams with inspiring and challenging insights and performance evaluation.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
As a working student you will be required to support the Consumer & Market Insights team twofold:
1) Supporting the CX dashboard project, where you:
- Collect & analyze the data to analyze our CX performance
- Inventoryse the occurrences on our platform / marketing & PR moments of the last month that supports the findings of the dashboard
- Connect the dots to other metrics, like Google analytics data and NPS scores
2) Supporting the journey teams answering ad hoc questions, so you will get to see the varied activities of a CMI job and get to know a broad spectrum of the company.
Skills & Experience
- You are in the finalizing phase of your study, preferably doing a master in market research, economical psychology, industrial design engineering or behavioral economics;
- You have experience with market research during your studies, have set-up questionnaires and analyzed the data by using Excel;
- Interested in classifieds with preferably a lot of experience on Marktplaats or another classifieds website.
- You are creative, enthusiastic and have good communication skills;
- You are available for a practical internship for a period of 6 months minimum 4 days a week with a start date as soon as possible.
- We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together.
- An opportunity to gain experience in Consumer & Market Insights and thus improve your skills, and to learn how a big business is run and how you can contribute to this.
View our accessibility infoR0020084