Senior Product Manager CommunicationsAmsterdam, North Holland Requisition Number R0015551 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
eBay Classifieds Group is a leader in local marketplaces, with 12 brands that offer services in more than 1,000 cities around the world. Our apps and sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends.
Connecting buyers and sellers on our platforms is our core proposition and our “Communications as a service” product has become a key enabler of that purpose. The mission of the eBay classifieds “communications as a service” team is to “connect customers and drive success through seamlessly integrated communication capabilities”. As the Senior Product Manager of Communications, you will have a dual responsibility of consolidating local implementations into a central service and then innovating upon that platform to power our platforms and customers around the globe with the best possible communications capabilities.
We come from many backgrounds and experiences which helps make eBay a diverse, dynamic and exciting place to work. You will have the opportunity of working directly with product and technology leaders in our headquarters as well as international counterparts to deliver impactful products on a global scale. This role reports directly to the Head of Product, Global Solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our environment.
- In line with the eCG customer experience vision and informed by the latest industry and competitor trends around communications and chat, articulate and evangelize the longer term product vision and strategy for our global investment.
- Through collaboration with local markets, continuously experiment with new hypothesis’ which aim to deliver customer and business value in line with vision & strategy.
- Through meticulous planning and communications, ensure an ongoing delivery of customer and business value into local platforms.
- Foster and maintain key relationships with local business, product, and technology leaders to ensure transparency and alignment around key priorities, milestones and integrations.
What we expect from you:
- You have an excellent track record of product management experience (5+ years)
- Technically savvy (prefer a technical role in past, or Computer Science Degree)
- Previous experience working with natural language processing considered a plus.
- Passion for everything related to data, technology, and innovation
- Ability to identify, drive, and measure customer and business value
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and self-directed; thrives in constantly-evolving environment and is able to deliver results.
- Experience working in global organization, with remote partners
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to drive and deliver results
View accessibility info hereR0015551
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.