Manager, AML Compliance OperationsAustin, Texas Requisition Number R0032753 Subsidiary eBay
At eBay, you will be part of a purpose driven community dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile work environment. In eBay Payments, you will be an integral member of a growing organization that inspires passion, courage and inventiveness - creating the future of global commerce and making an important, positive impact on millions of eBay sellers and shoppers around the world. If you are looking for a special place to take your Payments career to the next level, we want to talk with you.
Manager, AML Compliance Operations
We are searching for a highly motivated individual to join our global AML & Compliance Operations team. eBay is launching its managed payments platform to innovate how buyers and sellers across the world transact, and we are looking for an individual who will bring thought leadership to AML & Compliance operations on a global scale. This position plays a crucial role in eBay AML investigations, working with teams that complete the first level review of alerts and escalating to the Financial Intelligence Unit of eBay’s regulated MSB subsidiary. You will be responsible for working with a team of analysts to support the production, development, and ongoing maintenance of eBay's Anti-Money Laundering (AML) operations. This position will require the candidate to work in partnership with other AML & Compliance Operations teams, business units and regions. The role will require the candidate to bring their BSA/AML knowledge and experience to support the organization in building and updating key initiatives, procedures and projects across the company.
What You’ll Do
- Provide guidance and insight on AML alert reviews, including account and transaction alert escalations to the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- Handle escalations from operations team conducting global 1st level alert reviews
- Partner with other compliance operations leads to strategize on growing our team, building globally scalable solutions, meeting quarterly goals, and optimizing how we work together
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures applicable to the team, including iterating on existing workflows to streamline and add efficiency
- Understand the regulatory landscape and compliance requirements; with emphasis on applicable BSA/AML regulations, guidance, and requirements
- Lead day-to-day operations including meeting alert SLA’s, training, hiring, coaching, and managing staff
- Partner with Quality Assurance and FIU teams to ensure exceptional work product and that meets regulations and internal investigation standards
- 6+ years in a BSA/AML compliance operations role within a financial services company; preferably in the payment or Fintech space
- 3+ years of management experience leading teams in a dynamic/fast paced environment
- Deep understanding and expertise with AML regulations, risks, and typologies
- Strong operational knowledge in executing and running a sound compliance program, preferably with hands-on knowledge of MSB, AML account and transaction monitoring, and relevant regulatory requirements
- ACAMS or CFCS certification preferred
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: