WASHINGTON - StubHub Part-Time Work-From-Home Customer Service That Fits Your ScheduleTacoma, Washington Requisition Number R0033724 Subsidiary StubHub
FOR WASHINGTON RESIDENTS ONLY
At StubHub, our mission is to bring the joy of live to fans globally. We’re the world's largest ticket marketplace, and we make sure that the events where you want to be are never sold out.
Are you ready to help us connect with fans around the world, from the comfort of your own home? You’ll have the flexibility and the convenience of working from home, supporting our fans by answering questions and resolving issues via phone/chat. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support and engage with our fans face to face at live events! You’ll need a private secure space or room with a door, away from noise and distractions, your own computer, a wired internet connection and a landline. We have outlined the specific details and requirements below.
You’ll choose your own schedule from a block of available hours, working around your other responsibilities. This is ideal for stay-at-home parents, care-givers, those who are home-bound, retirees, college students, veterans, military spouses, or anyone looking to work part-time.
You will provide StubHub a minimum of 25 hours of availability, within the following days/hours. Based on the availability you provided, you will be scheduled for a minimum of 10 hours per week – maximum flex up to 16 hours per week.
- Mon-Fri 5am PDT – 9am PDT and 3pm PDT – 9pm PDT
- Sat/Sun 5am PDT – 8pm PDT
- A minimum of 2 hours of availability on weekends (either Sat/Sun) is required
- More availability during weekend days/hours always appreciated
You’ll get paid as you learn StubHub technology and tools, as well as our approach around connecting with our fans. Training is online, guided by live instructors during evening hours. Training will be 30 hours a week for 5 weeks and 100% attendance is required for the full duration of training.
- Evening training will begin September 16th - 2:00 PM - 8:30 PM PDT
- Morning training will begin October 28th - 6:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
Support & Connection:
We will support you with a team of Coaches, Team Leads, and Supervisor who will work with you every single day to help you succeed. You will have daily connection to your support team as well as your team mates via online video and chat tools, team meetings and video conferences.
- CURRENTLY RESIDING IN WASHINGTON
- Passionate about sports, entertainment and attending live events
- Tech-savvy, motivated, self-disciplined and thrive in a home office environment
- Someone with a proven track record of 2+ years customer service experience (call center preferred but not required)
- A secure, private workspace with a door, away from noise and distractions
- An ergonomic chair and desk
- A wired internet connection capable of continuously supporting excellent call quality and high-speed response rates. Wireless, DSL and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems. Speeds Required:
- 25 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload
- A Desktop/Laptop that is less than 3 years old (Macbook/MacBook Devices are not compatible) Must have at least:
- Windows 7 or 10 - 64 bit
- Processor 2-2.5 GHZ
- RAM 4-6 GB
- Two Monitors that can be configured as:
- Laptop monitor + 1 additional monitor OR Desktop computer + 2 monitors
- Monitor(s) must be less than 5 years old
- Have a resolution of 1920x1080p
- Must have HDMI or Display-Port only
- Landline Service
- Must have (or be willing to get) a phone land line used exclusively for work during working hours
- Landline will need local service only and all additional features (call-waiting, voicemail, 3-way calling etc.) must be disabled in order to work with our systems and tools.
- Various local landline and VoIP providers are typically $25-$40/month for basic local landline with no additional features.
- StubHub will provide a standard headset for taking customer calls
- A webcam and head set (separate from the one we will send you) is needed for video meetings
What You’ll Get:
- •Starting Pay of $14.71/hour
- •10-15% Evening/Weekend Differentials
- •Yearly Performance Raises
- •$200 StubHub Credit Per Year
- •Continued Career Development & Opportunity
- •Employee Discounts
Are you interested in joining an ambitious and close-knit team dedicated to solving meaningful customer problems? Your work will have a significant impact on the business, and help spread the joy of concerts, theater, and sports around the world.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
Disclaimer: Please note that by applying to this role, you are agreeing to be considered for multiple positions. This is a general description of the qualifications and skills required for positions of this type of role.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself