Sr Product Manager - Customer MarketingBellevue, Washington
San Jose, California Requisition Number R0037210
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
In this role you'll join a high performing global Customer Marketing organization focused on high scale, programmatic personalization of the customer experience. You and your agile team will, above all else, help us help the customer. You'll need to be creative, but also have a passion for detail. You'll need to understand how to leverage key marketing channels to simplify and invent on behalf of the customer. You'll need to exhibit a passion for our customers and you'll need to lead your team with a healthy sense of urgency.
Sound interesting? Apply now!
- Collaborative Leader: You can contextualize and translate a problem and its solution to interested parties of varying backgrounds to ignite passion and support for your product or ideas. You create an environment that inspires others to bring their creative ideas forward. You are someone that people seek to work with and emulate.
- eBay Enthusiast: You love eBay and seek to deliver phenomenal products and experiences to your customers. You can empathize with your diverse base of customers and your innovations are motivated by their needs.
- Strategic Thinker: You can develop a deep understanding of your product vision, the value it brings to customers and its market differentiator. You have a game plan for the long-term success of your product including insights into how the product, industry and competition will evolve so you can continue to generate tremendous value to your customers.
- Strong Executor and Owner:You embody grit and are wired for action and results. You have an inner drive that pulls you and the team over obstacles and propels us through to the finish line while maintaining impeccable quality and integrity. You roll up your sleeves and work on all aspects of the business from strategy to requirements to debugging and everything-in-between because there is no vision too lofty or no problem beneath you.
- 5+ years product management experience in world-class environments with demonstrated progressively increasing responsibilities
- Marketing tech or digital marketing experience is a big plus
- A growth and a customer mindset are required. This is *not* a project management role but a product owner role
- Mobile app/notifications experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills. You can pitch vision to an exec, debate requirements details, and evangelize the role and value of the work we deliver.
- Ability to plan and analyze very high-scale, low-latency systems that work globally, in isolation or connected.
- A/B testing experience, fueled by data & insights in everything that you do.
- A passion for economics, stats, comp sci, technology. You are searching for "what's next" for end-user customers, partners, the channel, industry, and marketplaces to fuel creativity as well as innovation
- Provide thought leadership and expertise through knowledge of your product, industry trends, competitive landscape, business performance, user feedback etc.
- Synthesize and drive product strategy from interactions with business stakeholders, engineering, data scientists, peer product teams, and other cross-functional teammates.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within engineering by translating requirements into prioritized user stories with clear done criteria.
- Track product development and create product launch plans.
- Own the product, its ability to deliver business results and the quality of the end-to-end experience.
- Represent and evangelize customer marketing experiences through communication and presentations of the product, its features, functions and impact on eBay’s business.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: