Accounting ManagerBilbao, Madrid Requisition Number R0029749 Subsidiary StubHub
POSITION: Accounting Manager
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people to inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. StubHub is an eBay company (NASDAQ: EBAY). For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
Our Mission – To Bring The Joy Of Live To Fans Globally
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
The Accounting Manager position is a full-time role. What you will do:
- Oversee the Payroll, AP and GL teams for all International subsidiaries.
- Managing the General Ledger, Balance Sheet and Income Statement, from a statutory and US GAAP standpoints.
- Supporting the monthly close process as well as the internal and statutory reporting activities.
- Managing intercompany activities and liaise with eBay Shared Services.
- Maintaining proper reconciliation of all G/L accounts and integrity of financial statements.
- Supervising the processing activities and coordination with International teams.
- Enhance and help to set up a control and process environment for International landscape.
- Confirming proper treatment and compliance of all accounting transactions and policies.
- Coordinating with other partners (tax, treasury, corporate accounting) for proper consideration of corresponding transactions.
- Analyzing and reviewing the financial statements monthly/quarterly.
- Technical accounting responsibility for local and US GAAP.
- Work on ad-hoc projects such as Due Diligence, non-financial audits, M&A related work, etc.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Minimum 3-4 years in Big Four
- Minimum 2 years after Big Four experience working as a team manager in a multinational company
- Hands-on experience in leading general ledger, financial reporting and audit / compliance
- US GAAP and compliance experience
- IFRS or other European GAAP experience. Spanish GAAP highly recommended
- SAP Financial System experience highly recommended
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English
- Self-motivated, high energy, ability to cope with stress and tight deadlines, team worker
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself