IT Audit & Compliance LeadDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0037201
eBay is a global commerce leader that allows you to shape how the world buys, sells, and gives. You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago. Here, you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact on people across the globe. We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you.
About the team:
At the core of everything we do, we ensure that eBay’s customers are front-and-center in all our strategic decisions and that we execute our plans with our customers as our most important priority. The team is comprised of Global Customer Service (GCX), Global Trust, and Global Security and Resiliency organizations, and our Workplace Resources (WPR) function – responsible for eBay’s facilities around the world.
This role will define and own the access control compliance strategy for our customer relationship management (CRM) software applications used by the eBay Customer Experience Team. You will run a quality and auditing program for your own team to ensure compliance and risk mitigation in permissions administration according to eBay Information Security policy! You will also partner with internal and external auditing agencies as they execute, monitor, and test controls against the team's access procedures. Additionally you will define and plan for compliant permissions' control in CRM software development cycles, and own data governance processes to ensure compliance to policies that protect eBay's information assets!
- Author and lead procedural controls for access administration within customer support applications to ensure compliance with Information Security policies. Conduct audits and assessments against those procedural controls.
- Partner with other regulatory offices and Information Security to conduct the audits initiated by those organizations and devise procedures to ensure we stay in sync with applicable laws, rules, and industry standard methodologies.
- Oversee and lead change operations to implement compliance procedures for new projects and business initiatives.
- Consult and direct strategy on software development decision making to ensure alignment and compliance with security standards and to enable role-based access management.
- Perform user base and permissions administration in customer support platform applications as well as design for administration.
- Conduct quality control for Access Management Solution's team members.
- Facilitate bi-weekly calibration sessions with leadership.
- Execute quality reviews and host mentoring sessions with team members
- Bachelor's Degree Preferred, but expansive relevant experience acceptable
- CISA certification required
- 4+ years experience in GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) including access control
- 2+ years people manager experience
- 1+ years experience working with SOX controls, including process, auditing, documentation and reporting
- Ability to form strong working relationships
- Strong conflict management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working across global locations on a global team
- Pro-active strategist & self-starter, able to work using own initiative with minimal supervision managing numerous concurrent projects
- Strong technical capability for understanding numerous complex software integrations across multiple applications and platforms
- CISSP certification preferred
- 2+ years of experience in CRM system administration preferred
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: