Top Buyer SalesDraper, Utah Requisition Number R0028301 Subsidiary StubHub
We’re looking for a results-driven service & sales Expert to actively identify and engage with customers & prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer repeat rates and profitability by helping create memorable experiences.
- Resolve customer issues in real time through the Top Buyer and Corporate Client queues.
- Responsible for a full understanding of the buying and selling process both pre and post transaction.
- Strive to create engaging, memorable experiences for our fans through authentic and caring interactions.
- Focus on ASAT and going Plus 2 on every customer interaction.
- Inbound and Outbound sales efforts.
- Farming of existing corporate accounts.
- Leading sales campaigns targeted on high profile events.
- Promoting add-ons to enhance their event experience.
- Targeted upselling or cross-selling across genres.
- Customer retention efforts & sales recovery.
- Becoming a subject knowledge expert on the events or experiences you are selling.
- Customer Service Skills: You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: The ability to speak to customers about a tickets different attributes, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: Shifts are across 7 days a week and full hours of call center operation
- Sales Skills: You must be able to present, promote and sell products/services using persuasive talking points to existing, former and prospective customers
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this role.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and warm leads
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Passionate about providing excellent service to our customers
- Excels at Multi-tasking (ability to move between programs while holding a seamless conversation with the customer)
- Call control - Ability to control the call to direct the customer efficiently to the proper resolution of their issue.
- Quick learner – ability to learn StubHub knowledge and implement at the end of training with additional support of the Supervisor.
- Reliable – be on time and come in as scheduled on a regular basis
Proven work experience as a successful inside sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- 2-4 years related experience (up-selling, outbound sales, generating leads, etc.)
Fun environment with relaxed dress code. Great culture focused on a great employee experience as well as the customer experience
Shifts will vary across 7 days a week, primarily focused on standard business hours. Weekend and holiday coverage may be required.
High School diploma required. Prior sales experience and proven success required.
- At Home Assessment
- Video Interview
- Onsite interview and tour
- Background Check
- Official Start
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself