Intern (f/m/d) Yield ManagementDreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0030637 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Customers enjoy the simplicity and the local C2C selection. Currently, we have more than 30 million live ads and about 30 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices. We are managed like a start-up yet is anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
We are looking for an:
Intern Yield Management – Advertising
ebay Kleinanzeigen - Advertising is looking for a Yield Management Intern to join the Yield Operations Team. The primary goal of this role will be to run ab test, gain insights and apply learning for yield optimization. This position will report into the Team Lead Yield Operations and work closely with other Advertising Yield Managers at eBay Kleinanzeigen.
- Support the Yield Management Team in analyzing ad inventory data and setting up reports
- Develop significant, relevant insights backed by data
- Translate changes in key metrics and important metrics to one (or many) root causes, and synthesize multiple data inputs to put those changes into context
- Working effectively across multiple teams and divisions (product development and external sales house) to build
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science)
- Familiarity with A/B Testing and experiment design
- The ideal candidate possess very strong analytic, strategic problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Basic PostgreSQL/SQL query language
- Strong excel and PPT skills for reporting and presentations
- Experience working with data management platforms and analytics platforms like Tableau, Salesforce.com and Google Analytics
- Strong communication; ability to publicly present ideas and share information.
- Intellectually curious with a real passion for learning new things
- Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Attractively paid 6 month internship with opportunity to continue as working student
- International and agile working environment as part of a European team
- Flat hierarchies and opportunities to take responsibility
- Various communities of inclusion (Women network, LGTB network, language lunches etc.)
- Free shuttle from S-Bahn Wannsee to office
- Excellent campus (cantine, coffee shop, 24/7 free gym, kicker), employee events, intern program to connect with other interns on campus
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: