Intern (m/f/d) CRM MarketingDreilinden, Germany
Berlin, Germany Requisition Number R0033794
eBay is one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting people with the things they need and love virtually anytime, anywhere. eBay has 190 million active buyers globally and more than 1 billion live individual and merchant listings at any given time, the majority of which is new and fixed-price merchandise. With mobile apps available in 190 countries, eBay delivers a personalized shopping experience and seamless access to inventory from down the street and around the world. Tailored shopping experiences, including eBay Fashion and eBay Motors, customize buying and selling; and eBay provides variety and choice for sellers by enabling them to offer goods through online, mobile and local channels to consumers around the world. We are currently looking for you to be our
Intern (m/f/d) CRM Marketing
- from now on, for 6 months -
Looking for a global commerce leader where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? You’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact for people across the globe? We are looking for people with drive, ideas, and a real passion for helping small businesses succeed to help shape the future of eBay—does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
We are responsible for all communications facing our European seller base on our top business priorities. We work closely together with our internal business partners and other marketing teams on consistently delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Support the planning and implementation of CRM journeys that seek to help our B2C seller base grow through Email, Banner and on-site messaging
- Brief the Insights team on campaign-related data needs
- Collaborate closely with Marketing, Content and external agencies to deploy campaigns on time
- Technically setting up customer journeys in Marketing Cloud
- Analyse marketing performance for campaign optimisation
- Potentially lead your very own project, e.g. growing the scope of marketing channels or streamlining the technical efficiency of campaign set-ups
- Excellent organiser, who can juggle several campaigns and priorities at the same time
- Very strategic and conceptual mind with an eye for detail
- Very fast learner that gets excited by a dynamic environment in which you can dedicatedly lead to change
- You strive to find solutions to any problem you find with your “can do” attitude
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus
- Deep understanding of data is a plus - you are comfortable working with raw data and translating business ideas into data needs
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or another marketing automation tool is a plus
What do we offer?
- A comprehensive field of responsibility and learning opportunities
- Insights into a globally run center of excellence working with team members all across the globe
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- A great campus with fitness center, table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- An attractive remuneration plus transportation allowance
We are looking forward to your online application including your CV, cover letter and earliest possible start date via www.ebaycareers.com. For initial questions please contact Ms Nele Reiners (email@example.com).
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: