iOS Developer (f/m)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028177 Subsidiary mobile.de
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany. The company is reinforcing its market leading position by undertaking major initiatives to extend the value we add to our customers.
Mobile.de and Motortalk are the brands, that are hosted by the company. mobile.de is a company of around 200 employees, with a passion for the automotive industry and creating great experiences for our consumers and dealers. Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace offices in Dreilinden, just outside Berlin. Our Motortalk Office is located in Berlin Friedrichshain.
We are hiring an passionate iOS Developer (f/m).
As an iOS Developer you will be part of a team of iOS developers in a cross collaborative team, developing, maintaining and improving the core mobile.de iOS app.
You will sync with your fellow iOS teammates, PM, UX and QA colleagues on features and newest developments.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Help architect, build, iterate and manage our mobile iOS application
- Ensure that code is compliant with latest design standards and best-practices
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through pairing and design/code reviews
- Push forward our testing strategy including unit and UI tests
- Partner closely with product management, QA and your development team members to continously improve our app
- Research and prototype solutions to difficult problems
- At least 2 years of experience in iOS development
- Enthusiasm for iOS development, beautiful, pragmatic code and an eye for simplicity
- Intermediate understanding and experience with the iOS platform
- Know how to use XCode and Instruments
- Good programming skills in Swift and Objective-C (Language and APIs)
- Experience in testing frameworks and writing code easily testable
- Good know-how in object-oriented software design and design patterns
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST and JSON
- Real life reference or open source projects (Github / Bitbucket / Stackoverflow Account) is a plus
- Effective oral and written English communication skills
What do we offer?
- Dynamic team with exciting personalities, passion for e-commerce and professionalism
- International career opportunities throughout eBay Inc.
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and humorous team
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, softskill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Home office possibilities
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, pilates, cycling), table soccer, table tennis, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself