Manager QA (f/m)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0028711 Subsidiary eBay
About eBay eBay Inc. (NASDAQ: EBAY) is a global commerce leader including the Marketplace, StubHub and Classifieds platforms. Collectively, we connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating opportunity through Connected Commerce. Founded in 1995 in San Jose, Calif., eBay is one of the world’s largest and most vibrant marketplaces for discovering great value and unique selection. In 2017, eBay enabled $84 billion of gross merchandise volume. For more information about the company and its global portfolio of online brands, visit www.ebayinc.com.
We are currently looking for our location in Dreilinden a
Manager QA (f/m)
You will be part of a multi-functional team working with Data, UX, front-end and back-end engineers daily.
You will be working in a mix of agile & waterfall environment, our features go through continuous integration and constantly testing these with our internal customers.
Features are not the only thing we change, we are constantly optimizing our own technology stacks and continually improving, with enrich datasets along the way.
Ensuring every step of the production process meets quality standards involves many different tasks.
QA Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and Maintain Quality Management Systems
- QA engineers create the quality management policies and procedures that are followed by all employees who are a part of the production process. These systems are created to comply with the ISO 9000 eventually, an independent set of quality assurance standards.
- Develop and Monitor Performance Metrics for All Stages of the Production Process
- Collaboration with others in the supply chain is vital for QA engineers. They work with the Data & UI team to inspect the raw materials coming in from internals/vendors and reporting deficiencies as they are discovered.
- Run Various Tests on Finished Products
- Determine Root Cause of Faulty Products
- Prepare Regular Quality Reports
- QA engineers provide regular status reports to management.
- 6+ years working knowledge and hands-on experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle and coding skills
- Abilitiy to develop a test framework from scratch with minimal supervision
- UI testing with automation tools such as Selenium, API level testing skills, UNIX and SQL knowledge required
- Strong knowledge of QA concepts and deep experience in test design, debugging and execution
- Must be a team player and quick learner with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Hands-on current experience with continuous integration/continuous deployment and build tools
- Ability to write scripts (bash/groovy/python).
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: