Marketing Manager Engagement (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0033557 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
For our team in Dreilinden/Berlin, we are looking for:
Marketing Manager - Engagement & Frequency (f/m/d)
- fixed term for 2 years -
In this role you will focus on creating and delivering an impactful customer engagement plan supporting key business objectives of retention and increasing frequency of purchase.
As an experienced Marketing Manager, you will be a hands-on, self-motivated and enthusiastic communicator, who is eager to learn and have some fun along the way, in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Deliver a world-class customer focused marketing strategy to drive engagement with our focus customer segments
- End to end management of engaging and customer focused marketing campaigns ensuring robust planning, timely delivery and full evaluation of each activity.
- Develop creative based on consumer insight and fitting with brand guidelines
- Collaborate with in-country business teams to understand business strategy, the target customer, and the competitive landscape as well as with cross-country channel leads based in Zurich and marketing operational team in Prague
- Analyse data to identify consumer patterns and trends to ensure customer audience segments receive relevant content
- Management of agency relationships to ensure a high quality of work and drive innovation/continuous improvement.
- Organised and able to work quickly and function well under pressure
- Independent and creative problem solver, who is passionate about enhancing the user experience
- Strong in collaboration and coordinating multiple stakeholders within a broad set of different projects
- Able to work both independently and in a team, collaborative environment is essential
- A Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive
- Ability to think innovatively and solve problems effectively
- Graduate degree (Bachelor or Master)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in online/digital Marketing (preferably e-commerce)
- A proven track record of marketing channel expertise and effective project management skills
- Superior understanding of digital/online marketing principles, practices and campaign management tools
- Strong analytical background as well as a data-driven approach
- Great communication skills, quickly able to gain trust and confidence with people at all levels
- Skills in the use of Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
What we offer:
- An exciting job touching all aspects of marketing topics in the global eBay organization.
- An international environment with attractive compensation, career and professional development opportunities
- A great campus location with fitness center, table soccer, beach volleyball, basketball, bike rental, coffee-bar, excellent canteen and shuttle-service
- A fun team, real passion for what we do and how we do it with a good sense of humor
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: