Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0033786 Subsidiary mobile.de
eBay Classifieds Group (ECG)is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where ECG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We´re seeking a professional individual to join us as Senior Business Analyst (f/m/d). You will be an analytics expert for Global Motors Unit (spanning 10 country platforms) balancing insights generation on a global and local scale.
- Work closely together with the global motors analytics community and our motors CoE to develop new ideas, drive outstanding analytics and further teamwork on strategic motors projects.
- Use data driven conclusions to influence and support tactical and strategic decisions
- Develop consistent analytical frameworks and metrics to measure ongoing business performance, understand key drivers and support with your expertise in terms of success / performance measurement
- Translate complex data and insights into concise and actionable recommendation.
- Bachelors or Master degree / MBA / diploma or relevant professional experience
- Solid background in finance, analytics, strategy or similar roles
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to generate insights and recommendations, and also to convince with “to the point” communication and
- Able to transition seamlessly from complex analytics to simple/precise business implications
- Very good SQL skills (e.g. Teradata, MySQL or HIVE) and good skills in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Experience in web and app analytics (e.g. Google Analytics), R, Python or Tableau would be beneficial
- Experience of working independently as well as dealing with complexity
- Hands-on attitude and an excellent ability to communicate and convince on a senior management level
What do we offer?
- International career opportunities throughout the global eBay Organisation
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies and lots of flexibility (e.g. Home office possibilities)
- Challenging work with a diverse, highly skilled and dynamic team with exciting personalities, real passion for e-commerce and integrity
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it, shuttle bus from S-Bahn Wannsee.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself