Lead Product Data Analyst (m/f/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028282 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and ebay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, closed to Berlin-Wannsee.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new, innovative product and we are looking for you as aLead Product Data Analyst (f/m/d).
You want to help shaping the product of the leading automotive classifieds platform in Europe?
You want to evangelize data driven decisions within a large product team?
You want to support our healthy core and our adjacent fast growing business?
We are looking for a pioneer product analyst shaping the structure how we embedded analytics within our feature teams.
The role in the product team will take a data-driven approach to objectively informing product and process decisions critical to success of creating a world-class user experience and to achieving our commercial objectives.
Curious, analytical, hypothesis-driven and fluent with data tools and sources, you will challenge our understanding of our users and customers and be a key contributor in creating solutions.
As a player-coach, you will have a passion for developing and growing the individuals on your team while driving your own projects.
- Enable Product Managers and teams to take the best data driven decisions
- Analysis of conversion, engagement and funnel metrics on different sites & devices
- Implement reporting for internal success metrics (business and product related)
- Aggregate metrics from different sources into real-time dashboards
- A/B Testing and Improvement: Drive product development with iterative testing to achieve the best possible user experience
- Measure effectiveness of new product features
- Discuss insights, present recommendations and findings for product and UX team, management and business partner
- Drive necessary code changes for deeper web analytical insights in collaboration with tech teams
- Collaborate with local analytics and global teams analytics standards
- Potentially later lead a team of product analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Ca.3-5year track record (or equivalent) in using data to facilitate product and business decisions
- Very good understanding of processes in Product Management, UX and Product Development
- Experience manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
- Experience of tracking logic & tools focused on frontend tracking and backend tracking (GA Firebase or other); Tag Management solutions (GTM); Dashboard - reporting solutions (Tableau, Google DataStudio, R Shiny) and statistic tools (R, Python)
- As part of a function in a matrix org., excellent stakeholder management is required
- Proficiency in at least one data querying language (MySQL, Hive, PostgreSOL, Exasol etc.)
- Strong knowledge of data methods
- Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals
- Basic understanding of data integration (ETL, data schema, data modelling, data pipelines) is a plus.
- Comfortable in ambiguity, shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Good communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills
- Fluent in German and English is a Must-Criteria.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a passion for e-commerce, professionalism and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and analytical standards.
- We are early adopter of new analytical trends
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and great benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular offsites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- A great campus with fitness center (yoga, Pilates, cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself