(Senior) Product Analyst (m/f/d)Dreilinden, Brandenburg Requisition Number R0028282 Subsidiary mobile.de
mobile.de, part of the eBay Inc family of companies, is the largest online vehicle trade site in Germany.
Our office campus is co-located with the eBay Marketplace and ebay Kleinanzeigen offices in Dreilinden, closed to Berlin-Wannsee.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a new, innovative product and we are looking for you as a (Senior) Product Analyst (f/m/d).
You want to help shaping the product of the leading automotive classifieds platform in Europe?
You want to evangelize data driven decisions within a large product team?
You want to support our balanced core and our adjacent fast growing business?
We are looking for an experienced product analyst (f/m/d) shaping the structure how we embedded analytics within our feature teams.
The role in the product team will take a data-driven approach to objectively informing product and process decisions critical to success of building an extraordinary user experience and to achieving our commercial objectives.
Curious, analytical, hypothesis driven and fluent with data tools and sources, you will challenge our understanding of our users and customers and be a key contributor in creating solutions.
As a player-coach, you will have a real passion for developing and growing the individuals on your team while driving your own projects.
- Enable Product Managers and Tech Teams to foster a data - driven decision-making
- Be a real analytical product development ambassador through hypothesis-driven iterative testing to achieve the best possible user experience
- Strive for best-in-class data analytics to create actionable insights (e.g. conversions and engagement performance for all products)
- Share and present findings and recommendations regarding product features to various partners (Product and UX team, Management and Business partners)
- Collaborate within the analytics community (locally and globally) to align and drive best-practises in eCG
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience
- At least 3 years track record (or equivalent) in using data to facilitate product and business decisions
- Experience in manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools
- Strong knowledge of tracking logic & tools focused on frontend tracking and backend tracking (Google Analytics, Firebase, Webtrekk, Piwik or other), plus Tag Management solutions (Google Tag Manager)
- Comfortable in ambiguity, shift priorities quickly, while maintaining a high degree of organization
- Proficiency in at least one data querying language (MySQL, Hive, PostgreSOL, Exasol etc.)
- High proficiency in Presentation Tools (e.g. PowerPoint) and delivering effective presentations
- Very good communication (written/verbal) and presentation skills in English. German language skills will be a big plus.
- Experience in self-service and reporting solutions (Tableau, Google DataStudio, R Shiny)
- Knowledge of data methods and understanding of data integration (ETL, data schema, data modelling, data pipelines)
What we offer:
- Dynamic, international teams with very skilled personalities, a real passion for e-commerce, integrity and a good sense of humor.
- The chance to work closely with other teams in eBay across Europe, North American and APAC.
- High team autonomy and agile environment.
- Work with advanced techniques and analytical standards.
- We are early adopter of new analytical trends
- We offer continuous development through active trainings and workshops & conferences.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits e.g. conference & education budget (language courses, soft skill training and mentoring), company pension scheme, employee stock plans, mobile phone for business and personal use, regular off-sites & team events.
- Beside working in our Dreilinden-office you can work from home and/or 1day in our Motor-Talk office located in Berlin-Friedrichshain (depending on tasks / projects)
- Flexible working hours and working part-time possible (75-80% min.)
- Family friendly company.
- A great campus with fitness center (Yoga, Pilates, Cycling), table soccer, bike rental, coffee-bar, canteen and shuttle-service
We are looking forward to your online application at https://careers.ebayinc.com/join-our-team/start-your-search/find-jobs-by-location/detail/germany.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself