Working Student - Mobile Test EngineerDreilinden, Germany Requisition Number R0032327 Subsidiary eBay Kleinanzeigen
eBay Kleinanzeigen is the most-visited general classifieds in Germany and growing at an amazing speed. Customers enjoy the simplicity and the local C2C selection. Currently, we have more than 30 million live ads and about 30 million monthly unique users - more than half on mobile devices. We are managed like a start-up yet is anchored in the global portfolio of eBay businesses.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Our local team is responsible for the full product life cycle including product management and design, development, analytics & user intelligence, customer insights, marketing, trust & safety and customer service. The team members value the ambitious spirit, the “can-do” attitude and their mutual respect for each other’s talent and contribution.
To make the team even more powerful we are hiring a
Working student for mobile test automation and quality (f/m/d)
- from now on -
As part of our mobile team you will be responsible for the quality of our apps (iOS / Android) and power our amazing growth.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support our quality engineer with the overall test- and release strategy for our mobile applications (iOS / Android).
- Design and implement Integration Tests, UI Tests, Functional Test, Tests on API-level and the testing infrastructure.
- Ensure high quality in our applications.
- Get involved in the whole development lifecycle from architecture to QA, deployment and operations.
- Drive your own ideas for code and process improvement and achieve the next level together with the team.
- Identify process challenges, technology challenges and deficiencies that need to be addressed and drive those changes to successful adoption.
- Good understanding of the Agile development/testing process.
- Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes in agile environment.
- Good written and verbal social skills.
- Believer in partnership.
- Knowledge in test automation and experience with manual/explorative testing.
- Curiosity to learn new technologies.
- Constant aim to improve.
Nice to have
- Developer background
- JAVA / Kotlin / SWIFT / Objective-C knowledge
- Experience with Robolectric, Espresso, XCTests, KIF, Mockito, ...
What we offer
- Attractive salary and great benefits
- Conference & Education Budget
- The latest Mac Book Pro, Notebook, PC you name it
- Mobile phone for business and personal use
- Free Snacks & Drinks, subsidised Lunch in the cafeteria
- Onsite Gym, Basketball & Volleyball Court, Table Soccer, Ping-pong
- Most importantly: Greatest people and spirit on the planet
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay Kleinanzeigen is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: