Contact Centre Resource Planning AnalystDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0032781 Subsidiary eBay
Are you passionate about delivering data and insight working in a complex environment? Ever pictured yourself working for Global business that reward their staff with an amazing environment with a competitive salary and excellent benefits? At ebay we are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience in Resource / Capacity Planning/WFM to join our International WFO Team in Dublin.
• Be responsible for building the staffing plans for country level staffing groups.
• Build relationships and partner with key groups and individuals in Customer Support that are critical to the success of WFM Resource / Capacity Planning.
• Ensure regular variance analysis on forecast Assumptions v Actuals for your given planning group(s)
• Perform ad-hoc analysis related to staffing plans, while also evaluating new opportunities and implementing changes for current capacity planning inputs, processes and modelling. Based on the analysis work completed you will also provide recommendations and solutions for improvement.
• Have an ability to formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data as well as from input gathered from peers and the leadership teams.
• Conduct annual budget planning for the planning groups that you would support.
• Help drive process improvement efforts across the Cap Planning team by finding opportunities for process improvement in your individual planning groups through collaboration with key stakeholders to identify business drivers, levers, and productivity improvement opportunities.
• Be an articulate, analytical and enthusiastic individual who has a strategic mindset who enjoys working in an international and fast paced environment.
• Be a great team player but someone who can also work independently with minimal supervision following pre-determined processes and deadlines.
Your Skills & Experience
• You are already working in a role within a WFM team and can demonstrate an ability to influence peers and stakeholders
• You have experience working within a Contact Centre environment.
• You have excellent Business acumen with the ability to relate WFO processes and objectives to broader business issues for functional area
• You clearly understand the details of your WFO functional plans and performance; and you are always able to explain variance to the plans
• You have strong working knowledge of WFM systems and processes
• You have good decision-making capability and an ability to know when to involve senior management in decision making
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: