Concierge UK Operations ManagerDublin, Ireland Requisition Number R0039619
- Customer Centric thought process with the ability to understand customer needs and develop a strategy for improved business performance.
- Drive for results – passion for and a proven track record of driving process improvement and operational efficiency.
- Collaborating with the Executive Leadership Team and key Business Units to implement continuous improvements for our customers.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo, take appropriate risks, suggesting change.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to work with Business Units in an effective and productive way.
- Lead change in ways that motivate and inspire others.
- Excellence at operationalizing product, policy, or process change to ensure teams are prepared and successful.
- Experience improving Customer Satisfaction Scores through team development, process improvement, and tool development.
- Able to manage complexity in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for the training and development of each employee, team leaders and coaches.
- Able to motivate and drive engagement across multiple teams/channels.
- Improve overall employee satisfaction scores and improve overall attrition rates.
- An intense focus on Developing Direct Reports and enabling them for success and growth.
- This person must have experience in leading and managing multiple teams/channels.
- Analytical ability – analyse data, action planning, decision making.
- Experience in a contact centre and/or e-commerce industry is desired.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of the following in their background:
- Must have at least 5 years + of strategic and operational leadership experience in a customer service environment.
- Excellent customer-centric service philosophy and understanding of the challenges in providing a world-class customer experience while controlling costs in a growth environment.
- Experience in resolving customer escalations across lines of business, primarily representing eBay’s executives. Contacts include phone calls, chat and email communications.
- Experience in delivering customer support through multiple contact channels, including e-mail, chat, and phone is highly desirable.
- Act as an advocate for the customer and the eBay business by identifying key escalation drivers and making recommendations on policy and workflow improvements within Customer Service, escalating and closing the loop with the appropriate individual and/or team.
- A successful track record in achieving and exceeding customer service goals in a high growth business
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: