Digital Marketing ManagerLondon, England Requisition Number R0024864 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with sites that span the globe. Present in 20+ countries, our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities — whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. Please visit our website www.ebayclassifiedsgroup.com for more information.
The eBay Classifieds Group is always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. eBay Classifieds Group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
We are seeking a professional individual to add to our team in Richmond, London as a Digital Marketing Manager
The eBay Classifieds Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading world class marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team are responsible for creating, managing and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
The position will initially be responsible for the UK market but requires the flexibility to work with other markets.
As Digital Marketing Manager, this role will be varied with responsibilities in all facets of digital marketing from execution to strategy. You will also be the main contact person and represent the digital marketing team in communication with our local team in country.
- Devise and manage Digital Marketing strategy: align digital marketing strategy with business objectives and innovate and plan for optimal efficiency.
- Monitor and optimize Digital Marketing activity: be hands on, always continue to strive for increased performance, reach above and beyond to meet and exceed targets
- Analyse and report results: high level of analytical skills required and ability to understand data and the story it tells. Report these findings in a clear manner and identify additional opportunities
- Own the relationship with local countries: be the first point of contact with local country teams. Work closely with local team to ensure digital marketing strategy aligns with business goals and local market landscape.
- Be the digital marketing expert: Keep ahead of the industry landscape to identify any potential opportunities for our business. We are strong believers of testing and learning
- 2-3 Years Digital Marketing experience (particularly PPC, display, social)
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with self-driven initiative to continue learning
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with web analytics and tracking tools
- Analytically minded; strong ability to identify performance opportunities and root causes to problems
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: