Mobile Marketing LeadLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0038864
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to reach out to the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eCG already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We are always looking for high-energy, proactive, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy an ambitious environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. We combine the results-oriented energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check.
We are seeking a professional individual to join us in Richmond, London as aMobile Marketing Lead!
The eBay Classifieds Global Digital Marketing Team is responsible for leading outstanding marketing activity across our portfolio of global sites. The team is crafting, managing and innovating digital marketing strategy and activity with the goal to support business growth and success.
We are looking for a Mobile Marketing Lead to drive leading mobile marketing strategies through our global business. In this role you will support the team in delivering business success through the acquisition and engagement of mobile customers through organic and paid mobile marketing channels.
- Devise and deliver digital marketing strategies to grow our mobile customer base and drive engagement and repeat usage
- Support, mentor and educate the team of the standard methodologies with deep technical knowledge of mobile marketing channels
- Have strong technical understanding of mobile tracking and is not afraid to get hands dirty to ensure we have the right infrastructure for measurement.
- Build strong relationships with internal partners at a global level: be the senior point of contact with local country marketing teams. Work closely with marketing and product teams to maximise our paid campaigns, optimise our app pages and deliver on ASO strategy
- Identify new and handle existing partners and platforms: Align with external vendors to ensure positive relationships that support the team’s success.
- Have a structured testing approach: be curious and innovative and open to testing to drive growth.
- Be the digital marketing specialist: Keep ahead of the industry and competitor landscape to identify any potential opportunities in mobile marketing for our business. Ensure standard methodologies are executed well and proactively find opportunities to innovate, test and learn.
- Lead a small team: to execute well and deliver against digital marketing goals for our local markets.
- Hands on in mobile campaign design, build, delivery, optimisation and analysis
- Demonstrate experience in ASO and have a strong understanding of the opportunities across both iOS and Google
- Proficient in the technical aspects for tracking on mobile and apps and experience with MMP (particularly Adjust)
- Strong experience working with global teams across marketing and product
- Good to have: background in marketing for a mobile-first company
- 2+ years managerial experience
- Previous experience handling large budgets
- Analytically minded and data driven; strong ability to identify performance opportunities
- Problem solver
- Adaptable in a dynamic workplace
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a teammate demeanor
- Bachelor degree or above
- Ability to travel
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs. Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: