Seller Experience - Intern (UK)London, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0028823 Subsidiary eBay
Seller Experience – Intern UK
Looking for a company that champions passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the world? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is dedicated to building a visionary and diverse environment, come to eBay – a company you will be proud to be a part of.
The EU Seller Experience team is uniquely positioned at eBay to craft and launch innovations serving our strong, diverse community of business sellers and we are looking for an intern to join the team for six months. You will be keen to learn about data insight, product development and marketing in multi-focal agile organisations. Alongside this, we are looking for passion for solving customer problems through strong analytical skills as well as relationship management and creative thinking.
Focusing primarily on UK projects, the role will be a key contributor in the development of our products and seller insights.
Main activities would include:
- Capturing customer insights and data to identify customer needs and pain points
- Liaising with product teams in the US and EU to share these insights and influence the product design
- Working with data to understand driving of adoption and performance of the product
- Defining communications and adoption plan with internal and external partners
- Planning and executing the product marketing plan to maximise adoption of these products when launched
We would love to hear from you if you have the following skillset and experience:
- A strong customer-centric mindset and passion for resolving customer issues strategically
- Excellent analytical skills - at ease with handling and cutting through data to get to insights
- Strong written and interpersonal skills, at ease with audiences across the organisation
- Sensibility to communication and change management challenges in dealing with customers
- Passion for our brand and our purpose - experience of selling on eBay as a business would be a plus
- Interest in a career in product development or online commerce - knowledge of agile methodology and marketplaces platforms would be an advantage
- A real great teammate, flexible & organised, able to operate autonomously in a highly dynamic context with little oversight
- Studying or recently graduated with a BA or MA degree in related field (product, marketing, communication, business) preferred
- A flexible approach to problems and can-do attitude, comfortable with juggling priorities and different level of details without losing sight of the big picture
What do we offer?
- A six month internship in a great office environment
- Dynamic team with room for individuality, passion for e-commerce, professionalism and humour
- Varied and interesting tasks with high responsibility
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: