Senior B2B Marketing ManagerLondon, England Requisition Number R0021515 Subsidiary Gumtree
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
The eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative global leader in online classifieds, with brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they are looking for in their local communities. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. We have eleven brands that span the globe offering online classifieds in more than 1,000 cities around the world.
Gumtree is part of the eBay Classified Group. Founded in London in 2000, Gumtree is today the UK’s leading classified site, with over 14.5m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
Are you a visionary marketing professional? Gumtree is hiring an expert B2B Marketing Manager who will be tasked with leading B2B marketing for Gumtree in the UK.
Your remit is to drive business growth working in partnership with the SMB Sales Team across our core B2B markets (Motors, Housing, Jobs and Services) and our Media Sales team.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop and execute the overall B2B marketing strategy and annual plans, including budget setting, across all products, propositions and audiences.
- Influence the development of new products or enhancements for B2B audiences and own ‘go to market’ strategies to ensure our marketing approach is both creative and impactful.
- Build a consistent brand experience across all B2B marketing collateral.
- Create and implement measures of the value and impact of the B2B marketing strategy.
- Develop the event strategy across a range of markets to support lead generation and brand building.
- Partner with colleagues on lead generation and the sale & marketing data strategy.
- Collaborate with PR and CRM colleagues in the marketing team to deliver on marketing plans.
- Lead, coach and develop a small B2B marketing team.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Experience of developing and managing insight led customer marketing strategies and plans across a portfolio of services, products and brands
- Exceptional networking, influencing and relationship management skills with the ability to think strategically and influence change
- A genuine passion for the customer
- Strong marketing communications skills with exposure to lead generation
- Ability to own a diverse portfolio of projects
- Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and ability to manage and optimise budgets
- People management experience
- Budget management expertise
- Experience working within a start-up, tech or ecommerce company or in disrupting an existing market.
- Creative, tenacious and results driven
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: