UK C2C Business Performance ManagerLondon, United Kingdom Requisition Number R0039083 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
At eBay we’re passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, we pride ourselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce across the UK and the world.
Consumer to consumer buying and selling is how eBay began, and remains critical to the business today. The market is becoming increasingly competitive and we are adapting to address this.
The person in this role will primarily be responsible for deeply understanding the performance of the business and identifying key opportunities to grow and improve .
This exciting opening will have additional emphasis on understanding and resolving challenges in the seller journey in order to increase C2C Seller Satisfaction. The role will report to the Director of C2C.
- Understand performance of UK C2C business and Collectibles category inside out, own end-to end perspective on performance/ drivers (financial and operational)
- Advise on prioritisation of projects and initiative across C2C based on expected business impact
- Partner with our analytics teams across the business both in the UK and IAC to drive impactful recommendations and initiatives based on their insights
- Work with Collectibles Category Lead on growing selection, promotions, and optimum sourcing recommendations
- Measure impact of initiatives on business performance for both UK C2C and UK Collectibles Category for both C2C and B2C
- Work closely with GCX, Insights, Risk / Trust and selling flow data to identify areas of bad C2C seller experience - prioritise issues, and build plans to improve NPS
- Support C2C team with ad hoc analytical insight into key questions – by independent analysis and/or working with other analytics teams
Coming from a fast paced, customer focused environment, you will have strong numerical analytical skills having worked in an analytical, business performance role. Exposure working with ecommerce or a marketplace environment will be an advantageous.
With a strong solid understanding of SQL and excel plus the ability to carry out analysis independently, your numerical and analytical skills will support in making recommendations, influencing and challenging within the business to improve seller experience.
Solving problems collaboratively, making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to do this will be a key requirement for this role. With an eye for detail, your strong ability to analyse data and draw impactful insights will help to drive performance and resolve issues.
A standout teammate, building partnerships with others to meet shared objectives, working with ease in a fast paced, matrix organisation will build great results.
Working with multiple deadlines isn’t an issue plus your ability to take ownership and move quickly, working around challenges ensures that you’re able to make an impact and deliver results in the C2C business!
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: