Supply Strategy Lead, Music & TheaterLos Angeles, California Requisition Number R0019936 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
Supply Strategy Lead, Music & Theater
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
At StubHub, our mission is simple: help fans find fun. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience. For more information on StubHub, visit StubHub.com or follow @StubHub on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram or YouTube.com/StubHub.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
StubHub is seeking a Supply Strategy Lead, Music, Theater & Arts (North America). This person will work within the North America business operations group and cross-functionally with strategy, marketing, product & tech, and finance.
The Supply Strategy Lead (Music, Theater & Arts) will be based in San Francisco, CA or Los Angeles, CA or NYC, or Toronto, CA and will report into General Manager (Music, Theater & Arts).
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As a member of the Music, Theater & Arts Leadership Team, they will manage the supply and fulfillment efforts, and supporting team members, for the genre.
- Managing B2C supplier relationships on a day-to-day basis (in coordination with B2B central function for Top 25 sellers)
- Identify and build solutions and incentives to grow supply and channel share with Consumer and Business seller base
- Ensures all fulfillment methods are identified and addressed through appropriate product solutions and processesfor Music, Theater & Arts events
- Securing exclusive inventory agreements as directed by General Manager
- Apply strategic thinking to identify gaps in the business and solutions for them; thinking outside the box to drive new business, while working cross-functionality in a matrixed organization with various teams to execute against these opportunities
- Ability to analyze data and draw key insights to build solutions
- Provide Supply expertise around inventory acquisition and operational execution
- Execute improvements in policy and process that deliver value for StubHub
- Support long-term development of best-in-class listing and inventory management tools
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience; MBA a plus
- 5+ years of ecommerce experience, preferably with major retailer; marketplace experience a plus
- Deep passion for sports & entertainment industry with general understanding of the ticketing ecosystem
- A high energy, results-oriented and resourceful leader who is capable of quickly taking control of his/her responsibilities and establishing himself/herself as a credible strategic partner
- Highly effective communicator with ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to engage team, peers and senior level leaders
- Strong project management skills, successful teaming up with colleagues, while being focused on strong results
- Strong analytical skills and ability to translate metrics, research, and trends into strategy and improvement opportunities
- Attention to detail; strong contracting/negotiation skills; and a highly organized, process-focused aptitude are required to manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, even amid potential ambiguity
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
View our accessibility infoR0019936
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or long term unemployment circumstances. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.