Corporate Sales ManagerMadrid, Madrid Requisition Number R0021597 Subsidiary StubHub
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and inclusive workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
POSITION: Corporate Sales Manager
ORGANIZATION: StubHub, www.stubhub.com (an eBay company NASDAQ: EBAY)
StubHub’s purpose is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they'll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android. Offering a superior fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our industry firsts include the introduction of the first ticketing application, the first interactive seat mapping tool and the first live entertainment rewards program, Fan Rewards™. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. With the acquisition of Ticketbis in August 2016, throughout the world, StubHub provides the total end-to-end event going experience.
StubHub One – We act as one team in pursuit of connecting people through inspiring event experiences.
At StubHub, we are:
Driven – We strive for excellence – constantly improving our game
Courageous – We are bold & not afraid to challenge the status quo
Inventive – We see what others don’t & pioneer new paths
Richly Diverse – We recognize & respect everyone as a unique individual
Brand – We experience the world through StubHub
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Sales manager who will be responsible for driving client acquisition growth and bringing in net new business. This is a highly visible role with an opportunity to make a significant impact on the business’ growth. This individual has a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with global clients, and should represent StubHub’s core values. The right candidate will have great energy, a strong sales background, and excellent communication skills.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate the interest of potential customers.
- Manage deal process, contract drafting and coordination with Legal.
- Consistently surpasses qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Attends network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
- Using CRM (today, salesforce.com) effectively; continually updating status and producing reports for sales activity, i.e., sales, turnover, forecasts, reporting on progress and results.
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in corporate sales, and/or business development, preferably in the ticketing industry market (ideally in both B2B and B2C environments).
- Experienced negotiator with the ability to write an executable partnership term sheet.
- Comfortable and confident interacting with a wide-range of stakeholders, including senior-level management (internal and external).
- Demonstrated success in driving the new business process from concept, sale and execution
- A strong network of professional or personal contacts who can provide a recurring source of consignments.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding monthly goals.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong team player.
- High degree of personal and professional integrity.
- At minimum, a four-year college degree from an accredited University or relevant previous experience.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself