Head of Performance Marketing MexicoMexico City, Mexico Requisition Number R0036886
eBay Classifieds Group is an innovative leader in online classifieds with ten brands that span the globe. Our sites help people find whatever they’re looking for in their local communities – whether it’s a job, an apartment, a sofa, a car, a concert ticket, financial services or new friends. Every connection made or item found makes a difference by creating a world where people share more and waste less. People who want to connect and trade visit our sites because they’re fun, easy to use and built on trust.
About the team:
Classifieds is shaping the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to build great relationships with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
We are seeking an entrepreneurial individual to join our Vivanuncios team in Mexico City, as Head of Performance Marketing, Mexico.
This dynamic individual will be responsible for creating, handling and analyzing paid search & performance marketing campaigns as well as continuously identify new opportunities to acquire and re-engage users. You will own the day-to-day management and reporting of multiple high-impact search engine marketing accounts.
- Create, handle and analyze campaigns for mobile and web channels such as search, display, and social.
- Run campaigns and Monitor spend daily to come in on budget and hit goals on Google Ads,
- Control return on investment on aggregator platforms such as Trovit, and MiTula other PPC platforms.
- Run social media marketing programs (Facebook), including direct, hands-on management of optimization and performance of campaigns.
- Be familiar with remarketing campaigns, and platforms like RTB House and Criteo
- Use web analytics to optimize campaigns, ads, landing pages, and customer onboarding
- Manage budget and forecast to deliver efficient value
- Communicate takeaways and consumer insights learned through search across the company
- Work closely with product marketing, engineering and design
- Stay up to date on new ad products, the latest methodologies, and technology advancements, understanding how to translate them to deliver on business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, economics, finance, or business administration, or meaningful experience
- Passionately analytical lover of data
- Unwavering attention to detail and resourcefulness - able to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in using analytics software, such as Google Analytics, and Excel; knowledge of SQL
- Results-focused, with an understanding of various critical metrics and targets such as CPA/LTV
- Experience in using Paid Search platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads) and bid/campaign management software (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo) to scale and optimize campaigns
- Proactive, focused, and ambitious
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: