Head of Real Estate DevelopersMexico City, Mexico Requisition Number R0040227
At Vivanuncios we know Real Estate. Vivanuncios enables Mexican Real Estate buyers and sellers to find success. Founded in 2006 and originally branded as Vivastreet, the website grew rapidly in Mexico and has become a top destination for Real Estate buyers and sellers in MX.Head of Real Estate Developers - Vivanuncios
The eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is an innovative leader in online classifieds, with ten sites that span the globe. eCG Emerging Markets is a results-oriented, cross-functional team covering markets including South Africa and Mexico. The vision of the EM group is to be an undisputed classifieds leader in the local markets – a strategic priority for eCG. Our brands include Gumtree and Vivanuncios.
We are looking for a results-oriented and experienced Head of Real Estate Developers for our Vivanuncios business. You will responsible for leading the team and delivering our determined growth targets. You will train, mentor and coach sales professionals at varying levels of seniority, ensuring we retain and grow our existing developers' client base, and supplement this by championing new business in Mexico.
You will lead from the front; you’ll frequently attend meetings and conduct on the job mentor with your team to pass on your commercial skills and experience. You will get the opportunity to work with the most important development clients in Mexico.
You will be responsible to deliver our sales targets for the developer business. You will also have an understanding of cross-sell/upsell opportunities through effective questioning and solution-orientated selling.
You will report to the General Manager Vivanuncios and work with other senior business partners across Vivanuncios, including marketing, product and tech team heads to help define the strategy for the team. You will own developing and executing a successful sales strategy to deliver on our revenue objectives.
Job requirements: Responsibilities
- Develop an outstanding understanding of the Real Estate site value proposition in Mexico.
- Explicitly link Sales Strategy and team objectives to Corporate vision and goals.
- Align resource with opportunity to capture the maximum value of our proposition
- Identify new sales and revenue opportunities through continuous improvement and innovation (i.e. pricing, business development, partnerships, product, use of technology).
- Lead all aspects of the major client accounts, providing support to others where vital.
- Set and communicate quarterly and monthly objectives with the sales team that aligns with company goals.
- Develop long-term client relationships across sales channels at the senior level.
- Communicate expectations, roles and responsibilities effectively to large teams.
- Achieve high levels of motivation and engagement of team members.
- Provide support and gives strategic direction and advice to team members on client accounts (e.g. pricing, solutions, negotiations and sales pitch preparation).
- Foster collaborative, open approach to share best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in sales leadership roles within the real estate industry
- Proven record of efficient negotiating complex deals and structuring complex deals.
- Outstanding structured thinking and communication skills
- Willing to travel 50% of the time.
About the team:
Classifieds is building the future of local commerce by bringing people together through an enriched online experience that allows them to work closely with the community around them. We are comprised of more than 1,000 people who are passionate for local trade and maintaining the customer-centric nature of the Group, while exploring growth opportunities in both the countries where eBay Classifieds Group already has a presence and in prospective markets.
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Vivanuncios is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: