Project Manager InternMilan, Italy Requisition Number R0032427 Subsidiary eBay
Looking for a company where you can shape how the world buys, sells, and gives? Where you’ll be supported in challenging convention, taking risks, and innovating? Where you’ll be part of a work culture that’s been genuinely committed to diversity and inclusion since its founding more than 20 years ago? Where you can just be yourself, do your best work, and have a meaningful impact? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
About the team:
We are passionate about connecting buyers and sellers around the world and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eBay’s business in the EMEA region including eBay’s operations in major European markets -- UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain -- as well as driving growth in emerging markets such as Turkey.
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven community that is dedicated to creating an ambitious and versatile workplace, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be part of. With 145 million active buyers globally, eBay is one of the world's largest online marketplaces, where practically anyone can buy and sell practically anything.
What we are looking for is a dedicated, independent, eager to learn Intern for a 6-months internship that will support the C2C Manager in driving the business of non-professional sellers (C2C) for eBay.it and eBay.es as well as coordinating various projects to increase the number of active buyers for countries including: Ireland, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Analytics, Pricing promo and Marketing team to launch promotions for C2C sellers
- Work closely with the Marketing team to define appropriate marketing campaigns and landing experiences for the prioritized C2C categories that fit in the retail calendar
- Directly work with sellers to generate educational content and identify creative ways to boost their business working closely with the Marketing team
- Support the C2C Manager in finding opportunities and develop local partnerships in line with the C2C strategy and customer needs
- Support the C2C Manager in segmenting the market based on customer needs, identifying key targets and define a compelling value proposition, go to market strategy and initiatives across different levers
- Support the C2C Manager in setting up varied initiatives to help driving the business, including webinars, seller events, dedicated seller campaigns, dedicated offers to sellers, innovative projects
- Performance analysis & reporting activities for Italy and Spain C2C and Continental EU countries
- Build marketing campaigns (email & banners) with support of creative agency for Continental EU countries
- Project manage various initiatives to drive active buyers growth in Continental EU countries
- Perform ad hoc analysis to support business strategy and operations
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Business administration or similar
- Dedicated, able to work independently, deal with ambiguity, and meet deadlines in a fast moving environment focused on results
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, detail-oriented, reliable and flexible
- Strong organizational and project management skills; strong in collaboration and coordination of multiple tasks and several partners located all over Europe
- Efficient in analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Italian is a requirement
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent teammate
- Passionate about Digital and eCommerce world
- eBay buyer and seller is a plus
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: