Web Designer - InternMilan, Italy Requisition Number R0032628 Subsidiary eBay Classifieds Group
eBay Classifieds Group (eCG) is subsidiary of eBay and a global leader in online classifieds with eleven brands that span the globe.
We supplement our deep local knowledge with constant collaboration and idea sharing between our global peers. We have succeeded because we get the best of both worlds: we behave like a dynamic start-up, with the support and leadership of an established business.
We are enthusiastic about connecting buyers and sellers around the globe and creating opportunities through commerce and technology. Our responsibilities include all aspects of eCG business in the Italy region where is present with two platforms: automobile.it and Kijiji.it
Are you enthusiastic about web-designing technologies and their application into online marketplaces? Do you love working in a dynamic environment?
To join our business in Milan, we are looking for a Web/Graphic Designer - for a 6 months internship - to support local product and marketing team in creating customer experiences that our buyers and sellers will love.
As Web / Graphic Designer Intern, your main responsibilities will be:
- Support the product team with the design of new product features. This activity can include creation of wireframes, mockups, prototypes and A/B test set up.
- Support the marketing team with assets to be published on social channels, advertising material (banners), video editing.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Apps (mainly Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
- Curious and willing to learn new things.
- Enthusiastic about web design and updated with web trends.
- Fluent in written/spoken Italian, good knowledge in written/spoken English.
- Takes ownership and responsibility of their work, able to multi-task-working.
- It would be great if you had basic knowledge of UI Design tools (Sketch, Figma, Invision Studio), prototyping tools (Invision, Marvel, Framer), UX and usability concepts but it is NOT mandatory!
What you can expect from us:
A collaborative, informal, international and playful work environment.
Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a designer and as a person.
Tools and resources to work at the best (MacBook).
Flexible working hours and occasionally work-from-home.
Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks.
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Kijiji is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: