Product Marketing Manager, eBay MotorsPortland, Oregon Requisition Number R0035229
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping global commerce? Join eBay – a company you can be proud to be a part of. eBay is one of the top global marketplaces with the mission to connect millions of buyers and sellers around the world, empowering people and creating economic opportunity for all.
Founded in 2000, eBay Motors has sold over 5M vehicles and is the original, all-in-one-destination platform for vehicles, parts and accessories. Our customers, which consist of auto enthusiasts, auto dealers, parts distributors, auto parts retailers, buy and sell new and used cars, as well as collector cars, motorcycles, ATVs, RVs and other unique one-of-a-kind vehicles.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter to help reimagine the way vehicles are bought and sold online. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the voice of the customer, and focused on the ways a customer moves through the site. Craft messaging, pricing and positioning of features, driving awareness, trial and adoption.
You will surface trends and insights, manage strategic partnerships and identify additional sustainable feature development and partnership opportunities. You will identify, monitor, track and optimize features through qualitative/quantitative analysis, competitive bench marking and A/B testing.
Reporting to the Director of Consumer Experience you will collaborate across the organization with Product Development, Marketing and Engineering teams to develop and implement innovative ways to better serve the needs of our buyers and sellers.
- Own desktop, mobile web and mobile application revenue, related growth features and strategic partners; inform, influence, support, and execute the growth strategy for our vehicle’s marketplace.
- Optimize and increase buyer and seller conversion events on site and with 3rd party partners.
- Measure, track, analyze and communicate revenue driving critical metrics. Identify trends and opportunities across multiple data sources to drive continuous improvements.
- Optimize pricing, packaging and positioning based on market value, competition and go-to-market strategies across the vehicle’s categories.
- Drive content marketing, retargeting and re-engagement opportunities across channels, support SEO, social and other acquisition channel efforts.
- Work closely with cross-functional product, engineering, design, and marketing team members.
- Regularly launch experiments based on data driven hypotheses. Lead rollout of successful feature tests and continue to optimize them post-launch.
- 4+ years’ experience in internet/ecommerce business and/or marketing analytics.
- 3+ years P&L management and/or product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in product growth, engagement, or monetization, including definition of customer scenarios, definition of A/B tests and funnel performance/conversion.
- Working knowledge of statistical testing frameworks, analytics and tools
- Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration, influencing and delivering results
- Prior experience working in a high growth online/mobile company (or scaled start-up)
- MBA a plus
We love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.. To learn about our Diversity & Inclusion click here: https://www.ebayinc.com/our-company/diversity-inclusion/.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: