Senior Software Engineer, QualityPortland, Oregon Requisition Number R0028453 Subsidiary eBay
eBay is looking for a Senior Software Quality Engineer who is passionate about creating apps consumers love. This is an amazing opportunity to join the mobile Payments engineering team of a world leader in commerce and directly impact the lives of a global population.
Join our tightly knit team of engineers who enjoy working on large-scale challenging and interesting problems. We work in small focused, collaborative project teams following an agile methodology.
Cross functional teams including product management, product development, and UXD work on a daily basis to create a successful product that delights our customers.
- 5+ Years of mobile application testing experience
- 3+ Years of mobile application test automation experience
- Experience testing and integrating with web services, TCP/IP and databases
- Experience with XCTest and/or Espresso
- Lead test and automation efforts on mobile Payments features
- Coach and mentor more junior members of the quality team
- Work with product managers, page owners and other team members to develop and implement Payments features.
- Collaborate with colleagues in San Jose (Occasional travel required).
- Participate in sprint meetings, code reviews, UI design reviews and other feature related meetings.
- Communicate and work effectively with team members and across functional teams.
- Maintain existing automation code and test suites
- Provide QE scope on proposed features and bug fixes. This includes estimation of effort, risk identification and mitigation, possible alternate solutions.
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see: