Product Manager - Customer JourneysSan Francisco, California Requisition Number R0028091 Subsidiary StubHub
Product Manager – Customer Journeys
Already the world’s largest event marketplace, StubHub thrives to be more than just a source to buy and sell tickets. The live experience landscape is evolving rapidly and technology is having a significant influence on events and experiences as we look to build a truly global product.
As a Product Manager responsible for customer journeys, you will lead teams that are transforming the fan experience on the global Stubhub platform. You will work closely with an engineering and design team to deliver towards a company goal with a backlog that you’ll be full responsible for owning and prioritizing. You’ll work closely with global business leaders to help define what moves the needles for teams and how their priorities mesh into the product backlog, but you will fully own the prioritization of the backlog for your customer journey.
You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are committed to finding solutions that meet their needs, sweating the details and tying them back to the big picture. You will also set the tone, standards, mechanisms and processes for how the company works. You will think big about opportunities to re-invent our customer experiences, taking bold bets on the most promising ideas, prioritizing them and delivering big results. You will also evangelize new features to end-users and partners, working to accelerate adoption, defining key success metrics, measuring impact and tracking the business benefits.
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and dynamic environments.
- Comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams.
- Lead a team to craft usable, valuable, consistent and intuitive user experiences across platforms and devices throughout the customer journey by considering market context, industry and competitive trends, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Craft compelling and influential presentations, presenting the story to all levels of the organization (including executives)
- Uses excellent judgment
- Has high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Is strongly oriented towards results
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably in an e-commerce business
- 3+ years of experience building and leading product teams with an emphasis on delivering in a rapid and iterative fashion
- Demonstrated success delivering high quality, innovative tech products / services at scale in an environment where priorities shift rapidly
- Technical or Engineering background
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Strong bias for action and "get it done" attitude
- Business judgement and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
Owned by eBay, StubHub’s mission is to connect people through inspiring event experiences. We connect fans with their favorite teams, shows and artists and introduce them to the ones they’ll love next. As the largest ticket marketplace in the world, we enable fans to buy and sell tickets to tens of thousands of events, whenever they want, through our desktop and mobile experiences, including our StubHub app for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Android.
Offering a delightful fan experience at its core, StubHub reinvented the ticket resale market in 2000 and continues to lead it through innovation. Our business partners include more than 130 properties in MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS and NCAA, plus AEG, AXS and Spectra Ticketing & Fan Engagement. In May of 2016, StubHub expanded into more than 40 additional markets with the acquisition of Ticketbis.
StubHub’s vision encompasses four goals:
- Building a strong culture and talent magnet for diverse backgrounds
- Broadening our geographic footprint with #1 or #2 position in key markets
- Being an indispensable industry partner bringing audiences together
- Being everywhere our customers are and playing a larger role in their lives
View our accessibility info
eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, and disability, or other legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible.
For more information see:
Not ready to apply yet? Email this job to yourself